1. An outta-this-world patch sweatshirt for the alien obsessed (or just curious). UFOs are coming *up* from the ocean. Discuss!
2. A marble-y tie-dye pullover with a sweet little note of "happiness" as a super cozy, wearable pick-me-up.
3. A ramen hoodie (in chicken or beef flavor!) that'll turn into your WFH uniform. You're gonna need those matching pants too.
4. A cozy blanket sweatshirt spotted on Shark Tank you can wear at home (or on trips through the drive-thru) that is more or less a more acceptable way of wrapping yourself up in a blanket.
5. A witty crewneck sweatshirt if *you* are the ghoulish pal who's always recommending a new spooky podcast or trying to convince friends to read they latest horror book you loved. (It's me, I'm that friend.)
6. An outdoorsy twist for Scream fans. (Right now is the perfect window to rewatch all the prior films.)
7. A Twilight-inspired sweatshirt perfect for wearing while you and your bestie binge-watch the entire movie series.
Stephanie Hope / BuzzFeed
"I am absolutely obsessed with this sweatshirt. It's not only so cute for any Twilight fan, but it's ridiculously cozy and warm! I even wear it as pajamas!
"Basic and Peachy is a small business based that sells adorable quirky sweatshirts, T-shirts, tumblers, and decals!" —Stephanie Hope
Get it from Basic and Peachy on Etsy for $33.30+ (available in unisex sizes S–3XL and six colors).
8. A cozy eco fleece sweatshirt ready to replace that old stained one. Or at least you can wear this one out in public and the stained one *just* in the house, k?
9. A sweatshirt tunic for the times you'd prefer to leave the house in a sweatshirt and no pants. Well, now you can!
11. A cropped hoodie that'll be a dead ringer for the iconic one Megan Fox wore in Jennifer's Body. Perhaps passersby will say "good for her" like basically everyone who gave the film a rewatch.
12. A cropped Spice Ghouls hoodie to alert everyone near you that, yes, you are the girl who'll ruin your life.
15. A suggestive top that quite literally tells you to "take it easy," that is if you weren't already.
16. A sweatshirt with a raw hem for something that looks a lil' more FASHION but feels like your go-to winter sweats.
18. A faux-layered sweatshirt that'll look far dressier than your go-to loungewear. Uh, this might be perfect for that day of the week when you have all your video meetings.
19. A sherpa-lined zip-up hoodie if you detest coats but are always dipping outside to pick up packages from your doorstep.
20. A luxe hoodie with a built-in sleep mask that'll become your new uniform for just about everything around the house. Just think of the travel possibilities!
22. A tie-dye sweatpants and long-sleeve set in case you live for some matching. Now you won't have to sniff test all your leggings to see what's clean to wear with that top.
23. And a two-piece sweatshirt and shorts set in case you're like me and prefer to let those legs BREATHE. OK maybe breathe for an hour and then wrap up in a cozy blanket.
24. An oversized mock-neck sweatshirt just begging to be worn with your faux-leather leggings. Or really *any* leggings.
25. A matching sweat set you can throw a jacket or coat over to take you from bed to the grocery store.
26. A Rose Apothecary sweatshirt to help rep. your fave shop while rewatching Schitt's Creek for the millionth time.
28. An Anine Bing sweatshirt with some real bite, unlike your middle school camp sweatshirt you've resorted to wearing lately.
29. An angelic top to pay tribute to your fave city. Or second favorite. (NYC is obviously your first pick. Not that I'm biased.)
30. A Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt to keep it a little sporty, even if you're doing the exact opposite. (Petition to enter watching TV as an Olympic sport.)
32. A fleece tie-dye pullover to snazz up all your plain separates. But if you wanna keep it matching, there are some shorts for that.
33. A cozy Ugg sweatshirt with elevated balloon sleeves that'll more or less serve as compliment bait.
35. An Adidas sweatshirt with those tell-tale stripes for a classic look, even if the only person seeing you is your cat.
36. A smiley sweatshirt with a positive message your roomie can admire when you leave the room because someone actually had the nerve to call you who wasn't a scammer.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.