51 Stylish Products We Own And Would Give As Gifts This Year
From cozy separates to pop culture nods to snazzy jewelry, these finds we own and love will cover gifts for the most stylish people you know.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
2. A pair of flower-embellished Betsey Johnson drop earrings for some iridescent foliage they finally can't kill. Win for them, you, and nature.
3. A classic Kendra Scott pendant that's a proven great gift option, even if you've gotta gift in bulk. It looks and feels special, plus it'll go with soooo many of their outfits!
4. A blanket scarf because your pal is *always* cold and they've been eyeing your very own twin to this scarf.
5. Or an incredibly soft cashmere scarf that'll keep them looking polished while feeling all nice and toasty.
6. A cozy blanket sweatshirt spotted on Shark Tank that your pal can wear at home (or trips through the drive-thru) that is more or less a more acceptable way of wrapping yourself up in a blanket.
7. A pre-folded satin scarf they can wear to bed or as a stylish accessory. It'll help 'em retain moisture, preserve their precious edges, and, well, just look dang good.
8. Jeweled mules with flexible, grippy soles sure to glam up any of their outfits. Even if they just decide to put "real" shoes on with their sweatpants as they work from home.
9. An enamel pin that'll share with the world that your friend pets every single dog they see. That is, unless the world didn't already know.
10. A pink loungewear set that'll feel oh so lovely as they drift off to Dreamland. A matching PJ set is, TBH, a way to make someone feel very special. Plus, you know they'll put it to good use.
11. A pricey-looking pair of sunglasses that will ring in for less than that fancy salad you bought during lunch last week. If they've been on the prowl for the rectangular style sunnies, be a pal and gift 'em these.
12. An outta-this-world patch sweatshirt for the alien obsessed (or just curious). Just brace yourself to hear some ~theories~ upon them opening this gift.
13. A snazzy faux-croc bag that'll serve as the most delectable compliment bait. I should know. I own it and get compliments every time I carry it!
14. And another JW Pei handbag you've def seen celebs wearing on Instagram. Don't worry, we normal folks can carry it too.
15. A handful of chunky claw clips because they've talked about how they need to get some since seeing just about everyone wearing 'em on TikTok. You're out here granting wishes.
16. A pair of fleece-lined memory foam slippers with a collapsible heel so they can ever so slightly switch up their footwear to suit their whims.
"I have these (and the version without the collapsible heel) and am OBSESSED. Growing up in Florida I never wanted to slippers; it was just too hot all the time. But then I moved to New York City and had to deal with brutal winters and the lack of radiant floor heating in my prewar apartments. Fuzzy socks are great, but sometimes I want some support, especially after a long day on my feet or if I need to leave my apartment for a second and don't want to meet my neighbors while wearing my penguin-print fuzzy socks. These slippers are stupidly soft; it boggles my mind how something can be so comfortable. And the collapsible heel is great for preventing my toes from overheating (which they have a tendency to do in fuzzy socks). I've had the regular version for almost 2.5 years and they're still going strong, so I expect to enjoy these new ones for as long (and probably even longer)." —Melanie Aman
Get it from Amazon for $44.59+ (available in sizes 5–10.5 and in two colors).
Shipping info: Will arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
17. A pretty trio of large silk scrunchies to *gently* pull back their hair without causing damage. Also, they just look really nice.
19. A fabulous graphic tee that'll pay homage to another iconic singer for your cousin who's expensive sushi and a cute huge yacht. La la la-la la la la.
20. An oversized Madewell tote your mom would never say she needs but will absolutely adore because it'll go with most anything and let her tote around everything...including that book she's been meaning to return to the library.
21. A "Protect All Black Girls" tee with an evergreen message they'll find all kinds of ways to easily wear.
22. A pair of Allbirds Trino Sprinters socks made from eucalyptus fibers and merino wool to help cut off their food odor at the source, wick away moisture, and make 'em feel like they're maybe/maybe not wearing socks.
23. A Little Words Project beaded bracelet that'll serve 'em as a lil' positive reminder whenever they glance down at their wrist.
25. A gold chain necklace will become their new go-to *and* is the right length so they can easily show it off on any video conference calls.
26. Or a mini gold vermeil paper clip necklace for another chain lewk that's sure to equally please.
28. A Twilight-inspired sweatshirt perfect for wearing while the two of you binge-watch the entire movie series.
"I am absolutely obsessed with this sweatshirt. It's not only so cute for any Twilight fan, but it's ridiculously cozy and warm! I even wear it as pajamas!
Shipping info: Free shipping, will arrive by Christmas.