35 Stylish Pieces Of Furniture From Overstock That All Cost Less Than $500
Highfalutin looks without the matching prices.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bookcase with ~levels~ that'll become the star of any video calls you have lined up in your living room.
2. A three-piece bistro set can make an impactful statement in your space, even if you're working with a tiny concrete patio!
3. A velvet desk chair to serve as your WFH throne. 'Tis time to give that spot on your couch a breather.
4. A five-piece outdoor dining set you can fold up and store away when you're not luxuriously using it. But I hope that it spends more time being used than stored away!
5. A rustic dining nook set that'll make great use of that corner in your kitchen with the most beautiful natural light. Did Joanna Gaines make over your place or do you just have excellent taste?
6. A velvet chaise lounge with a secret... it opens up to hold throws and other stuff you want out of the way. Quick tidying? Yes please!
7. A charming rolling microwave cart that'll help make up for your lack of a kitchen island, counter space, and just general kitchen storage — all while looking really good while doing it.
8. Or an industrial-style kitchen cart in case you require a little more storage space and wanna show off those well-used cookbooks and coveted countertop appliances.
9. A faux-marble dining table set complete with chairs that'll make visitors wonder if you hit the lottery. No and yes: You didn't win a cash prize but you *did* come across this story with budget-friendly finds!
10. A chic upholstered storage bed to conjure up some bedroom storage out of thin air. (I think your Hogwarts acceptance letter just came in the mail.)
11. A fancy-looking vanity table set that'll corral all your personal glam-squad essentials. Four drawers FTW!
12. A mirrored jewelry cabinet to efficiently display your baubles and help you track down that bangle you always wear with that shirt. Plus, it has LED lights for quicker searching!
13. A jute rope accent chair you'll wanna use indoors, outdoors, all sorts of places because it'll cradle you just right and make your fave spot looks like it belongs in the background of an Instagram influencer's "A lot of people have been asking me lately...." video.
14. A shoe storage cabinet to hold up to a dozen pairs so you can get yours up and off the floor instead of in your very clumsy path.
15. A cool end table with stacked shelves to handle stuff like remotes, magazines, small snacks... all the living room essentials.
16. A Mission-style oak sofa that'll make a super cushy, stylish impact on your current living area sitch.
18. A Scandinavian-style couch for anyone who's trying to pursue a minimalist(-ish) look without sacrificing comfort.
19. A TV console with adorable mini barn sliding doors here to help you hide the junk you most definitely jus shoved out of sight when your mom texted you about stopping by for a few minutes.
20. A cushy rocking chair that'd be perfect for a nursery or a reading nook. Either way, I'm sure you'll clock a lot of meaningful hours in it!
21. A shapely TV console in case you need a new spot to park your TV and could do with a dose of cheerful color.
22. An adjustable mid-century modern office chair to put you at the perfect level (style- and height-wise) to help you get to werk.
23. A sleek desk that's versatile enough to be used as the kids' table at Thanksgiving. (OK, for just a few youngins.)
24. A super interesting bookcase that'll actually hold a lot of stuff. I think I just found the new star of your Instagram stories.
25. A pair of antique-style outdoor side tables to add some tasteful patina to your patio setup. Plus, they'll willingly hold your wine while you attempt a cartwheel in the grass for the first time in a few decades.
27. A farmhouse-style cabinet to help you cop the style of a tin-tile ceiling without requiring a lot of renovation. (They're gorgeous, but wow the work!)
28. A metal bench just begging for a spot in your entrway or front porch. I'm just saying, it'd make a great spot to pull a Mr. Rogers and get out of those street shoes.
29. A mirrored desk that can pull triple duty as a console or vanity. Did someone say Frankie Goes to Hollywood (Regency)?
30. A round coffee table that'll make you feel like a total grownup, even if you're using it as a dining table while you sit on the floor and eating out of a Styrofoam takeout container. Hey, it's a GREAT way to not spill food on your couch. I SHOULD KNOW.
31. A storage hall tree for anyone who's said "I wish I had a mudroom" and also just happens to possess a few spare feet near the front door.
32. Or a tufted fabric bench as a stylish reminder to your fam that they need to stow away their shoes!
33. A lift-top coffee table that'll help bring your bev or your current read to you. Also, you've gotta love that you can store some stuff inside to help declutter a bit.
34. A multifaceted bar cart (just like its owner!) to help the party move from the dining room to the couch with *such* ease and glamour.
35. A wall-mounted wood cabinet with enough rustic style to make folks assume you picked it up from some specialty woodworker for a pretty penny. (But you don't have to correct them!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.