We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An embroidered mini that'll look like you spent a couple hundo on it instead of your (meaning, MY) typical Taco Bell order.
2. A two-fer midi in case you've wasted way too much time in life mulling over whether you wanna wear solid or floral.
3. A floral satin beaut may just convince you that yes, you need to remodel your place for a sunken living room and up the mood lighting with some lava lamps.
4. A maxi animal-print number available in a variety of styles and actual prints so you can get a lil' wild in a number of comfy ways.
5. A snakeprint midi ready to slither into your weekly rotation.
6. A voluminous pleated beaut – it'll hold its shape while you go about your day doing whatever the important things are that you do. Psst, this will make a great office staple!
7. A floral design that'll be a great pick for anyone who's woken up and thought "Wow I wish it were socially acceptable to wear lederhosen today."
8. A mermaid sequin pencil skirt with some stretch so you can take a dip in something extremely shiny but surprisingly versatile!
9. A lacey inset with fringe details because maybe you're tired of plain ole pencil skirts. Buddy, you came to the right place.
10. A velvet specimen of pleated perfection you'd be crushed to pass up on buying.
11. A bow-tiful option because, as a gift to this world, you might as well tie your ensemble together like a present.
12. A sequin skirt set to make any top a going-out top. Even that pajama shirt you peeled off your floor!
13. A tulle skirt reviewers have worn to church, birthday celebrations, costume parties, romantic photo shoots in front of the Eiffel Tower... so I'm sure you can find someplace fun to wear it!
14. Or if you could do without the bow, a similar pleated bottom will make you look like a jetsetter even if your plans are just to force yourself to swing by the grocery store after work tonight.
15. A vegan-leather pencil skirt that'll bring all the edge to your curves.
16. A ladylike ruffle anyone who yearns for a little somethin' extra will adore.
17. An A-line skirt *with pockets* ready for your Snow White Halloween costume, or really any other ensemble you have in the works.
18. A faux-leather midi with a croc effect AND POCKETS, so really you know what you'll be wearing to that big meeting next week.
19. A faux-leather bodycon number that'll look super hot from far away, and up close. But when you're up close and personal you can see those ~luxe~ stitching deets.
20. A velvet maxi with some built-in ventilation courtesy of a sky-high slit because once it really hits winter, that indoor heat is going to be horrible. Fight it with this!
21. A vibrant skirt that'll have you dripping in compliments. And there are 30+ style options, so you're set for more than a month. Prepare thyself.
22. A faux-crocodile legend that might just make you think fondly of Kiki's character in On Becoming a God in Central Florida.
23. A metallic bandage style to amplify the shine in any ensemble. (I think I just found your bachelorette skirt.)
24. A faux-leather shortie here to help you get all buttoned up without looking it ;).
25. A leopard wrap skirt you can pair with every dang sweatshirt and sweater in your closet. Yeah, it's supposed to be for summer but it's called versatility!!!
26. A velvet pencil skirt that'll find favor from any horse girl. And even people like me who're allergic to horse hair. (I know, it's tragic.)
27. An asymmetrical print (from my current fave brand Never Fully Dressed, btw) that'll be all party in the front *and* back.
28. A stretchy looker with so many '70s vibes that it'd look perfect in Penny Lane's suitcase.
29. A multi-material wonder that'll have people doing a double take. And while they're staring that long, they can go ahead and take your pic for your Insta. It's only fair!
30. A multi-tier tulle midi will make your cute pup wanna stick by your side even more on the off chance someone takes your pic.
31. A jacquard heart skirt you can rock with other prints. Or you can just pair the skirt with a bodycon turtleneck. Whatever ya' want!
32. And a wet-look mermaid skirt in case you've been waiting for what feels like forever for your Ariel moment. Wear it for Halloween and then over and over again in your normal fabulous life!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.