24 Stunning Sandals For People Who Loathe Flats
Let's put a lil' space between your nearly naked foot and the dirty ground!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Platform espadrilles in a range of hues in case you're ~on the fence~ about heels and flats. Hullo, flatforms.
2. Glitzy heels that'd be the perfect thing to wear on your upcoming Vegas trip... or just to grab some coffee! As Bon Jovi famously sang, "It's my life / it's now or never...."
3. Floral beauts that people SWEAR are just about the comfiest pair they own. And to boot, they come in sooooo many colors and patterns so you'll be sure to find at least one pair you like!
4. Block heels that'll be a bright spot on days when it's too hot to even think about putting together a stunning ensemble. Pair 'em with an LBD and you're out the door looking chic for a criminally small amount of effort!
5. Classic silhouettes for a Nudist-reminiscent look without the Stuart Weitzman price tag. (Though you should DEF save up for some OGs!)
6. Chunky heels that'll definitely add some height and could be your new fave pair if you have wide feet!
7. Platform espadrilles practically made for all the outdoor events you have on your cal. No sinking into grass or gravel driveways with these wedges!
8. Naturalizer pumps you can rely on if you have foot issues that normally keep you from buying just any ole shoes.
9. Toms sandals with a comfy, sturdy base and a variety of colors and styles to help *ground* your go-to style options.
11. Lug soles ready to uplift you (and your look) in all the right ways if you're into skinny heels but wouldn't feel right dancing around in flats.
12. Retro-inspired sandals that are dupes for the ones your mom probably wore back in the '70s. Good fashion is clearly genetic.
14. Chunky lookers with decorative buckles and a zip-up back so you can spend more time showing off your new finds instead of wasting minutes putting them on your feet.
15. Vionic sandals that'll be big on strappy style *and* comfort thanks to a concealed orthopedic arch.
16. Midi heels for those times when you can't tolerate your sky-high heels but can't deny the way heels make you feel so much more pulled together.
17. Sophisticated numbers with a super-sized buckle and wood-look heel in a silhouette people will assume cost you at least a couple hundo at a designer boutique.
20. Schutz strappy slides for a highlighter-like take that'll feel absolutely perfect for summer (even if you're a neutrals stan).
21. Trendy clogs with a range of strap styles and a super affordable price to keep you on your toes without falling all over the place.
22. Croc espadrilles that'll assist you when you have no clue what to wear on your long weekend. Solution: These!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.