We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tabbed sticky notes as an investment to draw even more attention to the stuff your professor seemed to REALLY emphasize may be on the midterm. Consider them a neon flashing sign for where you need to spend your precious minutes.
2. A flexible book light for when your roommate makes you turn off the overhead light but you still have a few pages left.
3. Some contoured ear plugs as backup when the noise-cancelling headphones just aren't cutting it.
5. A lightning USB cable for when you spy an outlet five feet away from the only empty seat in the coffee shop and your phone is on 10%.
6. A structured notebook that'll help you take better notes for studying later!
7. Sticky notes to remind you of all the studying you need to do and the filing cabinet of dry noodles meant to fuel your late-night study seshes.
8. And speaking of ramen, a rapid microwave cooker to make the best of it in no time flat in your dorm room.
9. A slim water-resistant laptop case as some peace of mind for toting around your #1 study buddy in a bag along with approximately 53 textbooks.
10. A desktop coffee warmer so you don't have to abandon your work station to top off or heat up your cup o' joe.
11. And a *legit* travel mug to help you concentrate on this chapter, instead of timing the coffee-shop line just right.
12. A HUGE water bottle you can fill first thing so you drink something besides coffee while you're studying from dawn 'til dusk. Or from dusk 'til dawn. Whatever!
13. A chic desk mat in five hues to match your room and give your brain a plot of desk to help you mentally focus on the task at hand. Also for adding your #studysesh to your Insta stories!
14. And a pack of cable clips so you can position all your power cords and chargers just as you need in your home study space. No more digging through a tangled mess under your desk.
15. Cool cats to peek out from your pages and beg you to read that chapter again.
16. A variety pack of erasable highlighters so you can make up a color-coded study system only *you* can decipher... and then change your mind.
17. Reliable pens en masse... because even if you take allll your class notes on your laptop, you should never be without a solid writing utensil.
18. Novelty pencils you can easily identify from sticky fingers.
19. And pencil sharpener funny enough to never forget about... or easily track down in case you leave it in the library.
20. Japanese fast-food erasers that just may remind you to eat some brain food.
21. A graciously sized storage pouch that'll stand out amongst your other pouches as the one with your calculator, pens, highlighters, pencils, pencil sharpener, erasers... yeah all that stuff. Tracking down all those things takes away from precious study time!
22. Caffeinated chocolate or gum to keep in your backpack when you couldn't bear the thought of gulping down any more coffee or tea but could still use a lil' jolt.
23. A 16GB flash drive in case you don't want to store a bunch of PDFs and PowerPoints on your computer.
24. An accordion file roomy enough for old pop quizzes and handouts. But slim enough to slide into the depths of your backpack.
25. A memory-foam seat cushion to make that dorm room chair feel bearable hour on hour.
26. And a memory-foam keyboard set designed to give your wrists some similar comfort. They deserve it too!
27. A streamlined tablet or phone stand that'll be your third hand when you're trying to watch a tutorial and take notes at the same time.
28. A versatile bedside caddy to conveniently corral your study essentials for easy access when you wake up in the middle of the night and start having doubts about your exam the next morn.
29. A bed shelf that'll fit on your dorm room top bunk or just any ole normal bed so you don't have to leave your study domain just to grab a bev.
30. Roomy sweatpants so you won't be distracted by stuff like scratchy jeans or the back of your thighs sticking to your desk chair.
31. Dry shampoo to smell (and feel) clean without showering — even if you're not basically living in the library nowadays. Soaping up in the shower can be a total time suck.
32. Cleansing facial wipes made for sensitive skin because even though you're incredibly busy, you should still take care of your skin!
33. Travel toothbrushes to tuck into your backpack for those days when you feel like you're a coffee-breathing dragon.
34. A lapdesk you can park on your bed for when the study sesh moves from library to desk to bed. No more scorching-hot thighs from your laptop!
35. And a soft throw so you can be cozy without sitting on your bed and accidentally falling asleep. Again.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.