1. Swap your nightstand for a stack of storage trunks that can hold your spare linens.
2. Elevate your bed — and other furniture! — with bed risers so you can stash more stuff underneath.
3. And swap out your bed frame for one that's built taller so the cave under your bed can hold even more treasures.
4. Or switch to a storage bed for a more ~streamlined~ look.
5. Free up a wee bit more counter space with a corner sponge organizer... because it's not like you were using the edge of your sink anyway.
6. Kill two birds with one stone with an upcycled dog bed nighstand.
7. Throw ugly essentials in pretty baskets perched atop your kitchen cabinets and fridge. You are not Jerry Seinfeld. You do not need all those stale cereal boxes.
Manuel Rodriguez for One Kings Lane / Via onekingslane.com
8. Add some *showy* storage with this corner cabinet made for otherwise unused spaces.
9. And expand your bath time storage with this shower caddy that holds so much more than the corner ledge of your bathtub.
10. Create storage hooks right where you need them on your walls with sturdy moldable clay. It'll free up some drawer space for other stuff.
11. Mount wine glass racks on the bottom of a shelf for a charming bar nook.
12. And fit in some more space with under-shelf baskets in closets and pantries.
13. Carve out some shoe storage with a slim cabinet.
@ikeausa / Via instagram.com