1. Swap out your corner shower caddy for a shower curtain liner with mesh pockets that'll be sturdy enough to hold your whole family's products *and* let everything drip dry. Guys, this is my GOAT storage product.
2. Squeeze in a tall storage cart between your washer and dryer or an awkward space by your kitchen cabinets. It'll make such a difference!
3. Maintain order (and slide in some more storage) with these medicine cabinet organizers to help prevent a toiletries tumble every time you open the door.
4. Invest in ceiling-mounted shelves for the garage to store stuff you only need every now and then. Don't worry, these will still leave plenty of room for your garage door opener!
5. Hang tiny Command hooks on the inside of your kitchen cabinet to cease your measuring cups' nasty reign of hogging precious drawer space.
6. Tell your essential cutlery to move to the side in a slim cutlery organizer to make room for the rest of the stuff you've been keeping in an unwieldy standing container on your countertop.
7. Mount a battery organizer on the wall for parking all your loose power sources instead of letting them roll around in your junk drawer taking space where they live 'til they expire and THEN you need them.
8. Pack linens and out-of-season clothes (inside vacuum storage bags) inside luggage...because if that roller carry-on is going to take up space underneath your bed, it might as well earn its stationary keep.
9. Or make better use of closet space with hanging vacuum bags. This is especially great for bulky items you can hang like coats.
Promising review: "Bought these storage bags two weeks ago to pack my winter clothes for summer, and they did the job perfectly. They are large and sturdy. I like its five-hook design. I can store five women's jackets or four big men's jackets in ONE bag. The long bags also fit my dresses. The biggest reason I bought these bags is that I do not need to fold my seasonal clothes; just hang, zip, vacuum, done! Super convenient. Extremely happy with this space bags. I will definitely order more!" —Jia Yan
10. Swap in a chic trunk set as a nightstand or decor accent that'll stash a bunch of out of season junk that somehow sits in "the chair" during the off-season.
12. Make your sink's corner work for its dinner with a corner sponge organizer — it'll fit a surprising amount of dishwashing essentials in such a tiny space.
13. Put dead space underneath shelves that haunts you every time to you go for a snack to good use with some slide-on baskets and put pantry stragglers front and center before they can expire. ::pouring out some expired Crystal Light for all my expired Crystal Light::
14. Customize your kitchen wall storage sitch with moldable glue because you'll never be able to fit that colander in your packed kitchen cabinets.
15. Slide your fave yogurt cups into this wall organizer so you can better see their expiration dates and don't have to dig to unearth your breakfast.
16. And clear up a similar storage solution with this food pouch storage system so you can see what you have before you buy more of 'em.
17. Fill that empty closet space below your hanging tops with an adjustable closet doubler that does exactly what its name says.
Promising review: "This product has been one of my favorite Amazon finds, I’m not sure why I didn’t think of it sooner. It has doubled my closet space in my apartment where I can’t make any damage in terms of adding another permanent shelf — so this has been a perfect solution. It was easy to assemble and is sturdy. I’ve had it for a couple of weeks now with no issue. Your closet has to be pretty high for this to work or else your shirts above are going to get caught on the hangers below and for my case, some of my shirts are dragging on the floor — just keep this in mind when you’re thinking about purchasing." —Alex
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.