We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot so you might actually get the hype around those IP recipes those suggested pins keep trying to push on you.
2. A crepe maker you'll find a million ways to use creatively for your breakfast art.
3. A family-size air fryer with a dehydrator to whip up something that'll look like your go-to fried food — but a bit lighter on the oil.
4. A pro non-stick griddle (with a splatter guard!) to help satisfy a Ron Swanson–like craving for all things breakfast food. (Plenty of room on there for all the bacon and eggs in your fridge.)
5. A Samsung fridge so you'll find out if you need to buy some more milk when you're at the grocery store *without* calling your reluctant 12-year-old to check the fridge.
6. A stoneware pie dish that'll look pretty with or without an artfully made dessert nestled inside.
7. A fancy schmancy coffee maker – it may just turn you into one of THOSE people. That is, a person who drinks really excellent coffee. (I want everyone to be those people bc we all deserve it!)
8. An 18-cup water dispenser to slide right into your fridge so you can say "Yes, I'll have a glass of my fridge's finest" to the dog when you go in the kitchen for some water.
9. A Le Creuset Dutch oven because you like looking at nice things and deserve to eat nice things. That you cook. In your Le Creuset.
10. An electric can opener because you should be doing better things with your time than fooling with a hand-crank model or sharp edges.
11. A 14-cup food processor with a *huge* feed tube to help get the job done for not-small tasks like homemade pie crusts, salsa, and lots of things you can feel free to make for me anytime. tysm.
12. A George Foreman grill with interchangeable grill and waffle plates so you can have the best of both worlds with half the storage space!
13. A flexible pancake turner to flip some pancakes that are beautiful as they are delicious.
14. An electric knife set that'll keep your dinners from looking like a total hack job. Just be prepared for when your judgy sibling accuses that gorgeous roast of being store-bought — which WOULD be fine. Ina says so. Ish.
15. A 12-piece set of stainless-steel cookware for kitchen essentials that'll work hard in the oven and on the stovetop before you pop 'em in the dishwasher.
16. A pair of silicone ice cube trays flexible enough for easy release and large enough so you won't blink and have a watered-down drink.
17. Or if you can't quit your normal-size cubes, a lidded ice tray to prevent cubes from being sacrificed to the kitchen floor gods and/or your dog. (Let's be honest, they're the same thing.)
18. A family of stainless-steel measuring cups you can portion heavy ingredients with and won't bend or break when you're scooping up a cup of sugar from a huge container. (Seriously, that's how my plastic measuring cups kicked the bucket.)
19. An adjustable measuring cup to make the most of sticky ingredients so you don't end up with 1/4 cup of honey left in the cup.
20. Heat-safe silicone tongs to help hold slabs of meat steady, flip hot dogs, and do so much more in the kitchen. They may even become your most-used kitchen tool!
21. A recycler/trash can combo so no one in your family can claim ignorance when it comes to where they're supposed to throw their plastic bottles.
22. A glass pitcher with an easy-pour spout and comfy handle that'll ~handle~ itself with temps up to 300 ℉ so pouring boiling water into it will be NBD.
23. A cast-iron pizza pan to whip up some new family fave dinners. Oh, and it'll be yet another wonderful excuse to use your grill this season!
24. And a cast-iron skillet so versatile, you'll be dizzy with all the possibilities.
25. A rocker pizza cutter to feed your (already healthy) pizza habit because you'll just want to use it every dang day.
26. A deep fryer here for you the next time you get a hankering for fried chicken or onion rings.
27. An ice cream maker so you can treat yourself more often. You deserve it!
28. And a dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop with a no-slip handle to serve up that ice cream STAT.
29. A smart toaster oven with an LCD display that may cause you to leave your regular oven sitting cold and lonely.
30. A ~premium~ sparkling water maker that'll let you carbonate anything. So you can drink even more of the bubbly stuff without lugging those boxes of cans from the grocery store to your car to your home. I'm tired just thinking about it.
31. A fancy juice fountain will basically pay for itself if you've got a serious green juice habit.
32. A 26-piece knife set so you can put your money where your mouth is on the reg. Or something along those lines.
33. A holy grail breadmaker with a gluten-free setting AND an automatic bread and nut dispenser so you can whip up the fanciest loaves people will accuse you of buying in a bakery and passing off as your own.
34. A chef's mandoline slicer so you can make sweet, sweet music with in the kitchen. (Yes, I know the difference between this and the instrument.)
35. A self-cleaning Vitamix blender that'll make you the envy of the neighborhood thanks to its super powerful — but very quiet! — motor.
36. A reversible maple carving board with grooves to catch any juices.
37. A programmable slow cooker — it'll make using the convenient appliance even easier! And you thought that was impossible!
38. A *legit* coffee grinder to help you brew up the perfect cup without waiting in line.
39. A barista espresso machine that can do the (very important) work of adjusting water temperature for you.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.