1. Buy The Hungover Cookbook to satiate your thirst for grease, bread, and other hangover-slaking foods the next time you're suffering on a Sunday morn instead of ordering way too much takeout food to meet the delivery minimum.
2. Take advantage of tax-free holidays to score deals on clothing, books, and school supplies.
3. And if you're back-to-school shopping, consider non-kid alternatives for stuff they need, like a makeup pouch as a pencil pouch or a cool printed adult backpack.
4. Download the ~free~ Tasty app as some meal-prep motivation to help solve your recipe fatigue.
5. Cut down on your liquid soap habit by investing in a foaming pump that uses significantly less soap.
6. Before you reach for the bottle o' Drano, remove hair clogs from drains with a wire coat hanger.
7. Shop for groceries solo — sorry, kids — to avoid arguing over and then relenting to that box of cereal with a unicorn on the box that they'll never finish.
8. Source *gently used* clothes for your tots at thrift stores and sites like Swap.com, because we all know that adorable onesie isn't going to fit in three months.
9. Save some drying time, water, and possibly a laundry bill by steaming some (non-soiled) dirty clothes that are smelling slightly less than fresh.
10. Store beauty products, condiments, and more upside down to help get out every last bit of product.
11. ACTUALLY make lunch for a week for $20 with this ~super helpful~ plan.
12. Clean out and organize your fridge so you aren't spending $ on your power bill cooling that expired jar of mayo.
13. And while you're at it, install a door sweep on your garage and entry doors to keep out seasonal air that makes your HVAC system work harder, therefore also ending in a higher utility bill.
14. Obsessed with bath bombs? Kick the Lush habit and make your own in bulk.
15. If you spend a lot of dough on eBooks, sign up for Kindle Unlimited AND take advantage of your local library.
16. Tote around an infuser water bottle filled with yummy fruit so you aren't tempted to buy some expensive-ass Starbucks Refresher when you're trying to be healthy but don't want plain water.
17. Lengthen the life of those new back-to-school shoes with some shoe deodorizer you can sneak when your kids aren't looking.
18. And depending on your level of dedication, fake being engaged so you can score some sweet discounts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.