23 "Shark Tank" Products That'll Help Transform How You Clean Everything
A water-powered cleaning brush may actually make you want to detail your car.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Eco Nuts, aka laundry soap berries, as an eco-friendly, biodegradable alternative to the cleansing goo (or powder) your family members who have sensitive skin will be so grateful you switched to using.
2. A Phonesoap to kill up to 99.99% of bacteria with UV light on that tiny computer you clutch onto like your life depends on it every dang minute of the day (and insist on taking to the bathroom with you). Also we're *all* cleaning our stuff more often these days.
3. Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner (you could spray in your mouth if you wanted but please save it for cleaning) that'll be safe to use around kids and pets or anyone who's super sensitive to smells.
4. A pair of Drainwigs, which is just fancy talk for some hair catchers that can hang out in your shower drains. Nothing throws a wrench in your day like a clogged drain when you're just trying to shower in the morn.
5. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to revive the look (and taste!) of the stainless-steel thermos you use every dang day (whether you're WFH or not) but aren't so great at washing like you should. Cheers to a clean drinking vessel without all the elbow grease!
6. Scrub Daddy sponges who, if you're a frequent BuzzFeed Shopping reader, you'll recognize as the hardest lil' worker in anyone's kitchen. Trust me, this smiley face is worth the hype 10x over! They're firm in cold water for tough scrubbing and soft in warm water. Gotta love the versatility.
7. A Beard King trimmings catcher that'll make cleaning the bathroom sink SO much easier if you can convince your currently bearded bae to actually use it.
8. The Spatty and Spatty Daddy spatulas made to help you get the dregs of beauty items out of bottles, which'll be especially handy for not only getting your FULL money's worth but also for folks who reuse their containers around the house.
9. A Frywall that'll fit around your pan and contain popping oil or spillover while you work on the house special. Avoiding oil splatter on YOU is super helpful, but it's also nice to avoid cleaning it from everywhere else too.
11. A T Thompson T sweat-proof undershirt that'll cost ya' thanks to fancy features like built-in sweat-absorbing pads. But if you've ever worked overtime to clean sweat stains from an undershirt, you'll get why this is a game-changer.
12. Grease Monkey cleaning wipes for those times when you're working on your bike, wiping off your hands while you admire a job well done, and then realize that your hands are still very much caked with grease and normal hand soap ain't gonna cut it!
13. And a bottle of Grip Clean heavy-duty soap made with coconut and olive oils so you can get those exceptionally dirty paws hands of yours back to their normal, clean selves. Yes it cleans THIS well but doesn't dry out your hands!
14. Glovestix deodorizers for getting the stink out of all kinds of sports equipment and footwear. (Your house just doesn't feel clean if you can smell some sweaty wafts.)
15. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler that'll help you say buh-bye to lost change, dropped phones, french fries, and all kinds of other dirt and mess that can make your car look like you live in it.
16. A Blueland essentials starter kit to help you transform your mishmash of cleaning product bottles and cut down on one-use plastic. Plus, there's a subscription model to help you re-up. No more staring at a toothpaste-flecked mirror and an empty bottle of glass cleaner.
17. An EZPZ mat, aka a no-slip placemat/plate, your toddler will try their best to budge but they won't. Think about how fewer carrots you'll have to clean up off the floor. MUHAHAHAHHAHA.
18. Bambooee reusable towels to replace most (if not all!) of the paper towels you go through on the reg. Look at you, Captain Planet!
19. Spretz, a 2-in-1 hand sanitizer and mouth freshening spray so there'll be one less thing to carry while you're doing errands.
20. A pack of refreshing Shower Pill body wipes for a refreshing clean when you can't actually get underneath a shower head.
21. And flushable Dude Wipes that'll help ya' tidy up your butt without leaving behind a stinky trash can or messing up the septic tank. They're 25% bigger than the average flushable wipes. OK so sometimes size does matter.
22. A box of Third Wave Water capsules for minerally enhancing your subpar tap water to make it taste better, especially when it comes to bevs like coffee and tea. Yep, you and I both know that running it through a purifier isn't working like you'd hoped!
23. A fun SoapSox Bath Sponge you can put liquid or bar soap in to get your kid pumped for bath time. Plus the interior is an anti-microbial sponge interior!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.