28 "Shark Tank" Products That'll Make Your Everyday Routine A Little Easier
Cue to you saying "Why didn't I think of that?" about 5x a day
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Michel Mercier Detangler brush to make quick, gentle work of your wet or dry hair thanks to a total of freaking 428 bristles in 32 different heights.
2. A Squatty Potty which, if you don't already know what it does, helps position your body in a way that'll feel more natural for your colon and, therefore, make going no. 2 easier. (More or less.)
3. Spretz, a 2-in-1 hand sanitizer and mouth freshening spray so there'll be one less thing to carry while you're doing errands.
4. A tube of Nerd Wax so your eyeglasses or sunglasses will stop sliding as you go about your day. I can't be the only one to have sunnies clatter to the ground because I'm sweating it up.
5. Morning Head, a cap that you wet, plop on your head, then take off so you can quickly style your pop without taking a whole dang shower. Reviewers who shower at night love it.
6. A Turbie Twist so the days of balancing a heavy body towel on your head while you put on mascara is a thing of the past. Your poor neck! I have a LOT of hair past my shoulders and this bb handles it sopping wet, no problem.
7. A Stasher reusable silicone bag that's actually *airtight* whether you're using it to keep snacks fresh or marinate some protein, so you won't want to throw it away after a few uses like so many you've tried before. (You can even throw it in the dishwasher and microwave — the dream!)
8. Makeup Junkie bags to help you round up your everyday essentials in a bag that has everything you could possibly want. It's wide, deep, lays flat when you open it, has a water-resistant interior, AND comes in a variety of designs to suit your liking.
9. A pair of Drainwigs, which is just fancy talk for some hair catchers that can hang out in your shower drains. Nothing throws a wrench in your day like a clogged drain when you're just trying to shower in the morn.
10. A PhoneSoap to kill up to 99.99% of bacteria with UV light on that tiny computer you clutch onto like your life depends on it every dang minute of the day (and insist on taking to the bathroom with you). Also we're *all* cleaning our stuff more often these days.
11. Scrub Daddy sponges who, if you're a frequent BuzzFeed Shopping reader, you'll recognize as the hardest lil' worker in anyone's kitchen. Trust me, this smiley face is worth the hype 10x over... even if you have a dishwasher!
12. Shower Pill face wipes (the spinoff of the orig body wipes) to help you clean up after that sweaty at-home HIIT session you've been doing during your lunch breaks without being harsh on your skin. (So proud of you!)
13. And flushable Dude Wipes that'll help ya' tidy up your butt without leaving behind a stinky trash can or messing up the septic tank. They're 25% bigger than the average flushable wipes. OK so sometimes size does matter.
14. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to revive the look (and taste!) of the stainless-steel thermos you use every dang day (whether you're WFH or not) but aren't so great at washing like you should. Spare yourself some scrubbing.
15. A Q-flex acupressure tool ready to help you work out the knots from being sedentary. Maybe you don't do this on the reg but you SHOULD.
16. A Beard King trimmings catcher that'll make cleaning the bathroom sink SO much easier if you can convince your currently bearded bae to actually use it.
17. Safe grabs silicone mats for putting a safe barrier between hot things and important stuff, like your hands, in so many situations.
18. A tube of Wunderbrow, which is a super-long-lasting eyebrow gel that's waterproof so you won't have to worry about your brow filler sweating down your beautiful visage.
19. A HoodiePillow that'll give you the best of both worlds when it comes to comfort and privacy if your commute entails letting someone else drive you. Or if you just want a little privacy as you WFH on the couch. Just think about it as your own lil' space.
20. ReadeREST magnetic glasses holders – they can clip onto any of your shirts without leaving behind any damage, lest you forget another pair of reading glasses on a table. Somewhere....
21. A Comfort Click leather belt with 32 micro-adjustable positions so you can comfortably get dressed instead of squeezing yourself into a lil' torture device. No worry about adding a hole to your belt.
22. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler that'll help you say buh-bye to lost change, french fries, and even dropped phones — all of which are such a waste of time.
23. An EZPZ mat, aka a no-slip placemat/plate, your toddler will try their best to budge but they won't. MUHAHAHAHHAHA.
24. A water-resistant dbest Smart Cart shopping cart that'll hold up to 110 pounds of stuff if your day-to-day has you carting a bunch of stuff around. Plus when you're done it'll fold up flat for easy storage!
25. Bambooee reusable towels to replace most (if not all!) of the paper towels you go through on the reg. I can't be the only one who's constantly cleaning up my own spills.
26. A Rapid Ramen Cooker that'll transform a brick of noods into the base for a delish meal in just three minutes in the microwave! 'Tis time to put that ramen you've been hoarding in the pantry to tasty use.
27. An Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty made with real grass and super absorbent. It'll especially come in handy for apartment dwellers because not everyone has a lush yard!
28. A box of Third Wave Water capsules that'll minerally enhance your subpar tap water to make it taste better, especially when it comes to bevs like coffee and tea.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.