47 Products Under $15 You'll Probably Wish You'd Owned All Along
Hindsight is 20/20 but you can move forward joyfully with an avocado-shape bowl for your guac.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A four-pack of soap sheet travel boxes plus 200 sheets of soap to throw in your bag or pocket. Where were these the dozens of times I've washed my hands with just water in a dive bar bathroom?!
2. A ~streamlined~ door draft stopper to keep seasonal gusts from coming in under the door. It'll just look like a natural part of your door so other decor design choices (like that cute welcome mat) can shine!
3. A collagen-infused protein treatment for a total refresh of your locks you just apply in the shower like a hair mask. I've been using this off and on for a year or two to noticeable results I can see and feel. Your hair stylist will be so proud!
4. Poop: The Game that'll make players laugh until they cry. All of a sudden family game night will feel fresh (but maybe not smell fresh) again!
5. A Selenite skyscraper for any crystal or interior design enthusiast. It's going to look like you spent close to $50 on it!!! And I say that because I recently saw one in a boutique priced that.
6. Fridge bin liners that'll absorb extra moisture in an effort to keep your produce fresher for longer. PLUS, they'll catch the brunt of messy spills and will be so much easier to clean than taking a drawer out of the fridge and awkwardly scrubbing it down in your sink. I've done that before and it's not great!
7. A mini reading journal full of fun prompts as a step up from the note you've been keeping on your phone.
9. Spock socks with the iconique ears – they might just make you wonder what your life could've been like, had you happened upon there a decade ago.
10. A guac bowl for someone who basically lives off the stuff. And whomst among us could blame them?
11. Silicone mask brushes to gently apply your face mask (and then you can easily rinse off to clean while that face mask does its work). No more washing a clay mask out from under your fingernails.
12. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots that'll help suck out the white gunk on bumps that have a white head in an effort to speed up the healing process without picking!
13. A mountable cat-grooming brush to help your kitty get some rubs when your hands are all tied up with other tasks.
14. And an ugly lil' fur-removing tool that'll finally unearth all your precious fur baby's locks from the carpet, car seats, basically any upholstered surface ever....
15. A stainless-steel tongue scraper to help you kick sour wafts to the curb FAR better than your toothbrush.
16. A teeth-whitening pen that'll put only a teensy dent in your budget (vs. a trip to the dentist), *plus* they're way easier to use than white strips and taste minty. I've used these and they're super easy but effective!
17. A Buddy the Elf Funko Pop I wish I had the first time I watched the masterpiece which was....ugh don't make me do that math. Now let me go eat my spaghetti breakfast in peace.
18. A slim cutlery organizer here to prove that, yes! You do have room for all your cutlery in your tiny kitchen drawer!
19. Vegan disinfectant toilet bowl tablets in case you have your standard toilet stains but hate the scrubbing. You might *even* be able to convince your partner to clean the toilet with these bbs!
20. A waterproof car-seat organizer to hold most things your kid could possibly want on a road trip (except fast food). And it'll protect your seats from their tiny but destructive kicks because no matter HOW MANY times you tell them to stop kicking, they'll eventually start again.
21. A scalp massager I own and love for its super relaxing effects. But reviewers also call out that its prowess for breaking down buildup can ease scalp itchiness and irritation!
22. Wood polish and conditioner that'll revive all sorts of heirloom and sidewalk finds so you can bring your great-grandmother's rocking chair back to fighting condition for the nursery. You're going to start scouting out projects to tackle with this potion!
23. A stack of spiral hair ties I swear by for getting hair up and off my neck for both short and long stretches of time without putting a dent in my hair. Plus they're super gentle, unlike the elastic kind! I also find them far easier to hang onto, thus having to replace them way less frequently.
24. Foaming garbage disposer tablets to bring up all the gunk so you don't have to. It's gonna get GROSS but you can get through it to the much cleaner side. Where was this last Thanksgiving?!
25. A set of reusable coffee pods you can fill with your favorite ground brew and then toss in your K-Cup machine like normal. This'll put a halt to tons of plastic pod waste, both for the environment and your fam's monthly budget.
26. Glass phone screen protectors that even YOU can DIY (I did!) and will protect your precious device every single day.
27. Wool dryer balls you can toss in the dryer instead of chemical-coated dryer sheets that, psssst, leave behind buildup on the inside of your dryer and thus makes it less effective over time.
28. A minimalist tissue box cover to help you address your sniffles without messing up your interior aesthetic. ALSO, to remind you to keep a box of tissues around so you don't have to blow your nose with toilet paper.
29. An interactive cat toy that'll have your furry family member having a blast. If only you'd known years ago....
30. A liquid tartar remover for dogs you just add to their water bowl for a noticeable (sight and smell) reduction in plaque and stinky breath.
31. Slow-cooker liners that'll make your set-it-and-forget-it routine even easier by making cleanup a snap!
32. A cheese slicer – it'll let you create the perfect charcuterie board for your 90 Day Fiance marathon.
33. An easy-peasy pan organizer that'll do the hard work of holding Pyrex dishes that you're always puzzled about where to put.
34. A battery organizer for parking all your loose power sources instead of letting them roll around in your junk drawer where you'll forget about them before they expire.
35. A powerful dish-washing spray that, honestly, if you buy anything from this list, this should be it. You can spray down that casserole dish caked with enchilada sauce, let it sit, and you simply wipe and rinse away that saucy mess in a few minutes. (Can you sense an enchilada theme here?)
36. A purse organizer that'll help sort all your essentials without adding any weight to your already-heavy bag. Then when it's time to switch bags, you can just move the organizer!
37. A password book you should fill out IN PENCIL because who can keep up with all those passwords you constantly have to change and apparently are not strong enough for the robots unless it has something like 29478495734592713 on the end.
38. A weekly budget planner for helping manage those expenses that feel like they're looming over your head. Sometimes just putting pen to (v organized) paper can help make the daunting things feel much more manageable!
39. And downloadable holiday spending tracker to help ya' get in line in case you're a bit of a procrastinator. If only you'd had this last year!
40. Sound-dampening door bumpers that'll keep everything from kitchen cabinets to closet doors from slamming while you go about your regular schedule.
41. A pack of Burt's Bees cat wipes to help keep your cats smelling fresh and dander reduced. Maybe they've shied away from spray in the past? At least with these they'll feel like they're getting a petting session in, (but you know the truth).
42. An adorable brown sugar-saving gingerbread man that'll keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for your next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time you decide to bake!)
43. A car garbage bag to help contain some of the mess that ends up on your backseat floor. Someone buy this for my Uncle Bill STAT. But wait, he may need a bigger bag.
44. Plastic grocery bag wranglers light enough to hang on a hook on your wall *or* inside your kitchen cabinet. Just saying, these would look real cute in your pantry.
45. A tea bag holder that'll save you some space, *plus* look nice enough to leave out on the counter for company when you offer up some coffee or tea. It's time to get that cabinet space back!
46. A toothpaste squeezer/stand to help you get out every last drop without doing a manual squeeze twice a day. (Three times a day if you're that good.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.