We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Slow-cooker liners that'll make your set-it-and-forget-it routine even easier by making cleanup a snap!
2. A bottle of V.I.Poo for deadening treacherous toilet smells before they can happen.
3. Easy-glide shower hooks you'll be thankful for every morning when you groggily throw open your shower curtain.
4. A super powerful deodorant that won't make your precious pits break out into rashes.
5. A grocery bag carrier to keep in your car so you can make a few less trips from the driveway to the house with your grocery store haul.
6. Elastic shoelaces to loop into your everyday sneakers so you can slip into them in a jiff.
7. Sound-dampening door bumpers that'll keep everything from kitchen cabinets to closet doors from slamming while you go about your regular schedule.
8. A ~long~ bottle brush for getting every last spec of dirt out of your tall-neck water and wine bottles.
9. A coffee scoop/bag clip so clever, you'll wish you'd invented it yourself.
10. Softgrip scissors to tear open boxes, zip through wrapping paper, and handle a number of other tasks, all without making your hand ache.
11. A makeup-erasing washcloth — it'll be soft on your skin and tough on that waterproof mascara.
12. A cute sponge holder for letting air circulate for optimal drying after cleaning — which is something you *should* be doing regularly.
13. And a highly rated makeup sponge in case you've been bad about washing your current one.
14. Glass phone screen protectors that even YOU can DIY (I did!) and will protect your precious device every single day.
15. A setting powder made for oily skin to keep your T-zone looking like matte perfection despite every other factor.
16. A car garbage bag that'll help contain some of the mess that ends up on your backseat floor.
17. Ridiculously good writing pens for note taking and making some really awesome art.
18. A flexible sink caddy so you won't have to search for an MIA cleaning brush or sponge, only to discover it in a pool of water in a mountain of dirty dishes. Gross.
19. A shampoo brush that'll help loosen buildup from styling products and make in-shower detangling a cinch.
20. And a Wet Brush that'll do major things for unruly hair (and maybe save a few bucks of the detangling spray you normally use to douse your hair).
21. A phone-holding dino to make video chats and reading news stories so much easier on your over-used hand.
22. Sheet suspenders for keeping your fitted sheet *right* where you want it, lest you roll yourself into a burrito during a night terror.
23. An odor eliminator to toss in any place that's smelling slightly bad for some non-stop freshening power.
24. A fiery eyeshadow palette you'll find incredibly versatile for everyday wear!
25. Contoured eye masks for a blackout experience where you can still comfortably blink. Win-win!
26. A tiny first-aid kit with 27 essentials because accidents can and will happen, and you should be prepared.
27. A multipurpose lighter to put more (safe) space between your hand and whatever you're trying to light. Fancy matches are cool and all but this is a safer option!
28. A legit travel mug that won't fail you when traffic or a packed inbox keep you from your caffeine consumption for longer than you intended.
29. Pencil pouches you can use to help organize small cords, beauty products, and yes, even pencils!
30. An accordion file that'll come in handy for corralling bills, receipts, coupons, class notes, basically anything on paper.
31. A bedside caddy to keep your nighttime essentials nearby, like your sleep mask and current read, to name a few things.
32. A mattifying makeup primer for a smooth finish that'll stay that way for so much longer.
33. And a dog water bottle so you can stop carrying around a collapsible bowl and water bottle to keep your pup hydrated and ready for play.
Check out more products that'll be incredibly useful:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.