35 Products That'll Help You Organize All The Things You Don't Know How To Organize
Fam, we found ways for you to organize everything from false lashes to batteries to tea bags to boots, and more!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An eyeglasses organizer that'll keep your pairs of specs way safer than stashed on top of your dresser or in a drawer. Sunglasses too!
2. A boot rack to finally keep your beauts from getting creased, crushed, or forgotten entirely in their tombs (aka, shoe boxes).
3. A battery organizer for parking all your loose power sources instead of letting them roll around in your junk drawer where you'll forget about them before they expire.
4. A cotton swab–coralling flower — it'll look great on your bath vanity and keep swabs from getting soggy before you can use them.
5. A pair of plastic grocery bag wranglers light enough to hang on a hook on your wall *or* inside your kitchen cabinet.
6. Clip-on shelf dividers as a topple-free solution for keeping your sweatshirts, gym clothes, and other drawer overflow in neat piles. (Those hoods always mess up other sweatshirt organizing options!)
8. And a diabetic insulin cooler bag for daily, weekly, or travel use to make sure everything you need is in one tidy place.
9. A scarf organizer that'll make it easy to slip your accessories on and off — unlike the organizers of the loop variety!
11. A bra organizer to keep your cups in shape and help you tell the difference between your ivory T-shirt bra and ivory lacy bra in a snap.
12. Or if you're a DD+ cup, a hanging closet organizer that'll provide ample room for keeping your bras in fine shape where you can see 'em.
13. Mounted sponge holders to finally put those sauce and drink mix packets within eyesight so you aren't left thirsting for Kool-Aid, only to realize your packets are expired.
14. A pencil organizer so a search for colored pencils when you're in need of a de-stressing coloring sesh won't stress you out even more.
15. A tea bag holder that can afford you some major kitchen cabinet room and help you keep track of how many bags you have left of your faves.
16. A sports caddy to park in your garage and then establish a rule that ALL the sports balls go in here when not in use, lest someone slip and fall on a stray tennis ball!
17. A hair styling station that'll handle your dryer, curling iron, brush, and bottles of hair product.
19. A hanging jewelry organizer with necklace loops so your fave statement piece won't be a tangled mess next time you decide to wear it.
20. A stud earring tray you'll actually be able to easily grab the day's pair from, unlike pretty countertop jewelry organizers.
21. A car trunk organizer to pull double duty in organizing all kinds of miscellaneous stuff in the front seat thanks to some secure straps.
22. And a coin side pocket to hold onto your change instead of having to pry it loose from a sticky cupholder next time you're going through the drive thru.
23. Rolling underbed storage boxes for easy access to the random (heavy!) junk you shove under your bed.
24. Honeycomb organizers — they may keep things just tidy enough in a sock or underwear drawer that never seems to regurgitate the item you want when you need it.
27. A 48-bottle universal nail polish holder so your bottles of Ballet Slippers and I'm Not Really a Waitress can peacefully cohabitate
28. A medicine cabinet shelf to *securely* fit more stuff behind your bathroom mirror without causing an avalanche every time you open it.
31. An accordion-like pots and pan organizer that'll easily adjust with your growing organizing needs.
32. A *nice looking* dog feeder with plenty of space inside to keep some dog food or toys you've taken out of rotation.
33. Or if you went full throttle with the economy size dog food bag, this airtight food vault will keep kibble fresh AF.
34. A heavy-duty shelving unit with a weight capacity of 350 lbs. per shelf (!!!) in case you're a Costco devotee who buys stuff like soda, cleaning supplies, canned food, and other items in bulk.
35. Packing cubes you'll rely on if you're fitting your kids' clothes in your own suitcase, or going on the backpacking trip of a lifetime and organization is *key.*
For more about how to organize your whole life, check out:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.