1. A snazzy faux-croc bag that'll serve as the most delectable compliment bait. I should know. I own it and get compliments every time I carry it!
3. And speaking of sparkle, glitzy hair pins made for babes with curly natural hair — meaning they won't snag!!!
4. A powerful snail repair cream made to brighten dull skin, add plumpness, and fade discoloration. The snail mucin extract is packed in hyaluronic acid (hydrates) and glycolic acid (stimulates collagen production) for some ~dramatic~ skincare results you can see and feel.
5. A teeth-whitening pen as a much easier alternative to fooling with white strips. I use a similar one and can vouch that it's *so* user-friendly!
6. A strapless romper that'll be a ~wild~ option you'll want to wear multiple times a week. And *I* wouldn't blame you. Animal print is always a good idea.
7. A six-pack of scarf scrunchies for a one-and-done task of putting up your hair and adding a glam touch even if you have to do some REAL math to figure out the last time you washed it.
8. Or a 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies. They're on trend right now AND won't dent hair as much as other hair ties.
9. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks can give you a zombie-like visage (time to FaceTime mom!) and then wow you with its effectiveness at making your skin look like a better version of itself.
10. A magnificent tiered dress that'll make you look like you paid an extra digit for it. But you and I know that's not the case. We shan't tell your nemesis.
11. Bright braided sandals you can basically rely on to dress up any ol' outfit you keep on repeat. (Hey, it's probably a great outfit!) Let these beauts do the talking for ya.
13. Razzle dazzle door knockers to zhuzh up most anything, including that crumpled-up top you found on your floor before a video happy hour.
14. A cruelty-free vitamin C serum that'll help brighten and soften your skin. *Plus* reviewers say it dramatically fades hyperpigmentation.
15. A one-shoulder cutout top and high-rise bottom that'll help you soak up the late-summer sun and force onlookers to put on their shades...even if it's overcast.
17. A ~groovy~ abstract tote that'll be part of a look rather than the bag that just happens to help you haul your groceries home.
18. Polarized sunnies that, as you can see from the reviewer pics, look great on everyone! But they're cheap enough that you can wear them with abandon while you're living your glam life.
19. A super-impactful highlighter (at a GREAT price) to help you get some banging shine for your buck.
20. Press-on nails that'll give you a gel-like mani in about five minutes. I can vouch because these are my hands, and I've used about five sets of them!
21. Or some neon-accented fake nails that come with nail glue AND press-on strips so you can apply as you'd like.
22. A draped wrap skirt for pairing with basically any plain top you've got. (Or NOT plain top!) It'll be a showstopper either way.
23. A cute cross-body bag you can feel OK about taking on every single last errand. And if all those grocery store trips where you swore you didn't need a cart take a toll on this bag, replacing it won't be too painful.
26. A science-themed eyeshadow palette called "Sodium Fine" (please tell me you get it) with major color payoff for all your beauty experiments.
27. A ruffle-hem romper as a jealousy-inducing option if you're aiming for Main Character energy. (Of course you are.)
28. A color-depositing conditioner to give you a colorful transformation with some staying power. Psst, it's less messy than at-home box dyes and way cheaper than a salon visit. Just simply use this conditioner every time you wash your hair for even more vibrant color!
29. Or a bottle of Fanola purple shampoo that'll strip your locks of any brassiness and bring it closer to the silvery blonde you intended.
30. A silver holographic waist bag to help free up your hands and store all your essentials like your phone, hand sani, and five lip products you MUST bring with you every time you leave the house. I get it. I truly do.
31. A flared skirt you could wear with your go-to tanks now and get away with wearing with chunky sweaters and boots come fall. What's that? A photo op?
32. A short-sleeve maxi dress with POCKETS that'll give you lots of room to contort your legs into the comfiest possible position while you catch up with your favorite YouTubers.
34. A pair of bike shorts (with color!) for giving the black bike shorts you've had on heavy rotation the past year a bit of a deserved break.
Note: Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.