We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Denture cleaning tablets to help clean your retainers, mouth guards, and dentures WAY better than you can with your human hands. BUT they also do a stellar job of erasing coffee and tea stains in white coffee mugs.
3. A pet hair-retrieving broom that, turns out, works quite well for picking up and cleaning *human* hair too.
4. An over-the-door shoe organizer for helping corral basically anything that'll fit in one of these pockets, like cleaning supplies, pantry food, cold weather accessories, baby clothes, and just stuff that may junk up your drawers and closets. I have one on my own coat closet door and it's filled with all kinds of odds 'n' ends!
5. A vertical purse hanger that, according to reviewers, just so happens to be perfect for housing sweaters, sweatshirts, pairs of leggings, yarn, and even kids' stuffed animals.
6. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream – it's made to soften and freshen up your under-eyes...and according to reviews, can help lighten dark facial scars.
8. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré – it combats all sorts of dry-skin woes, whether it's because your skin is just that way or you're trying to undo overuse of retinol or other harsh skincare ingredients. You can even use it as a makeup primer or mask.
9. Magic Erasers – they have ALL sorts of cleaning uses for household surfaces but their not-so-hidden secret is they're also great at *quickly* spiffing up white rubber shoe soles.
11. A pen cup that just might be the perfect size for makeup brushes, manicure tools, and just about anything else that needs storing.
12. Mesh laundry bags you'll get even more use out of if you're a camper (or have a camper in the fam) who can use them for their mess kit.
13. An over-the-door hat rack with clips that'll grab onto other stuff for ya, like miscellaneous cords, stuffed animals, bags, and more.
15. A hanging jewelry organizer with pockets and loops perfectly sized for tons of hair accessories.
16. Spice drawer strips here to tidy up all sorts of other drawers containing stuff like rolls of washi tape, bottles of toiletries, spools of thread, and other rounded items.
17. An eyeliner organizer with 26 slots for all your lippies or writing utensils. IMO, this is a far superior way to get the gang all together than a random drawer or cup.
19. A compact tie organizer that'll help you finally sort through all of your soft headbands and head scarves.
20. An adjustable bakeware organizing rack to not only put your cabinets into the neatest order ever, but also help organize kids' puzzles and books.
21. A scarf organizer with wide enough arms to help store and display all those precious pairs of leggings. Here's to zeroing in on that jack-o'-lantern pair so much faster.
22. A makeup compact organizer that'll help sort other small items like drink flavoring packets, squeezable drink flavoring bottles, magnetic eyelashes, and all sorts of other stuff.
23. A 48-compartment nail polish organizer that just so happens to be fantastic at storing spools of thread *with* their coordinating bobbins.
24. A shoe cleaning kit made for leather, whites, and nubuck sneakers that'll also work on your purse that's looking a little (no, a LOT) worse for wear.
25. A UV-sanitizing Phonesoap device from Shark Tank so more than just that tiny computer you tote around everywhere will get a zapping sanitizing treatment.
26. An EFFECTIVE odor-blocking trashcan for diapers that'll also make you into a new fan if you deal with adult diapers, fully loaded puppy pads, and other pet messes.
27. A door hanging laundry hamper to help you get more stuff up and off the ground...like stuffed animals.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.