We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A teeth-whitening pen – it'll put only a teensy dent in your budget (vs. a trip to the dentist you've been saving up for), *plus* they're way easier to use than white strips and taste minty. I've used these and they're super easy but effective!
Promising review: "it is a great product, great price. I have sensitive gums and the product's small brush is perfect for me. Flavor is good (does not taste funny). I am a big fan. This is a better product than most of the whitening strips on the market. I would buy this again." —Connie Wen Liu
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
2. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to revive the look (and taste!) of the stainless-steel thermos you use every dang day (whether you're WFH or not) but aren't so great at washing like you should.
Promising review: "My aluminum thermal coffee cup had grown nasty with coffee stains. Using baking soda and lemons and even bleach did little, if anything to restore this cup to its former glory. I was ready to toss it and buy a new one. Then, like other reviewers, I saw the BuzzFeed article and ordered these tablets. I added hot water to the cup with the Bottle Bright tablet and let it sit overnight. The next day I drained the cup and rinsed it out. My formerly gross coffee cup was totally spotless and looked like new! Kudos to the company that invented this product — I am a big fan!" —gatorjag
Get 12 tablets from Amazon for $8.
3. A false-effect mascara – it can make for a super dramatic before and after. Prepare to get grilled about where you got your eyelash extensions.
4. A Squatty Potty which, if you don't already know what it does, helps position your body in a way that'll feel more natural for your colon and, therefore, make going no. 2 easier. (More or less.)
Promising review: "I'm a big fan! My husband thought it was a little strange. One use, and now he loves it! For me, after three babies and always being pregnant or nursing, I can use the help. I can totally tell a difference and can't believe I didn't buy it sooner." —Jenny P
5. A biotin shampoo reviewers say helps with thinning hair caused by all sorts of issues — including pregnant folks.
6. A rosehip oil as an all-natural solution to a ton of skin problems. It helps hydrate skin, reduces the look of wrinkles and scars, and reviewers even say it helps their hair and nails.
Promising review: "I have roscacea and most skin care products cause my face to break out in a rash. This oil has smoothed lines, brightened my skin, taken away the redness, made me break out less than the prescription Roscacea medicine, and made my skin super soft. I also put it on my hands which have always looked old. They look better than they have in years. It also helps with hard scratchy elbows and heels. I'm a big fan." —C. Kroeker
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
7. An interactive cat toy to help occupy your furry overlord while you sit back and get a kick out of it. That jump height! Has your cat ever considered trying out for the basketball team?
Promising review: "For such a simple toy, my cats both LOVE these...this is one of the few toys they will carry in their mouths and drop at your feet, begging to be played with! They are both big fans and if I even touch the toy they somehow know/hear it and come running!" —Mr. S. Porges
Get it from Amazon for $2.99.
9. A collagen-coating hair treatment can work like a hair mask except with even more dramatic results thanks to Ceramide 3 and collagen. Any time I use it, my hair looks and feels so much healthier.
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good I really missed the soft texture. This works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking but I woke up and my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product, I have long fine hair but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $7.50.
Read our review of Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment to learn more about why one BuzzFeeder calls it, "the miracle product I've been searching for."
10. Affresh washing machine tablets to help finally kill off that slightly moldy smell wafting from your machine that SHOULD be clean.
Promising review: "I have a front loader and sometimes it has an oder. My washing machine sparkles and smells so clean now. I have never seen so much gunk and hair that has come out of my washing machine. I am not sure how this product works but, I am a big fan!!!" —Doug and Michelle Waldman
Get a 6-pack from Amazon for $11.99.
11. A memory foam seat cushion with cooling gel for helping cushion your behind. And that is definitely a good thing.
12. A beloved foot cream to make your old dogs feel like puppies. Or at least maybe middle-aged.
13. A cleaning pen that'll *gently* revive the look of your jewels that you DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE have grown cloudy over time. Don't worry, it's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of your morning coffee order.
14. Dermaplaning razors can get at any pesky hairs out of place, whether you're shaping your brows or going in on some peach fuzz for smoother foundation application.
15. An anti-dandruff shampoo made with ketoconazole 1% to help relieve itching and flaking that turns into unsightly white flakes in your stands and on your shoulders.
16. A hair-finishing stick (aka, styling product on a mascara-like wand) you can use to swipe all the baby hairs back into your ponytail. No more having to use *all* of those stylish hair clips you get in the pack at once. It's a LEWK, but something you shouldn't have to resort to!
Promising review: "Where has this been all of my life?!! My baby hairs have gotten out of hand in the past year after I had Covid-related hair loss and then started to re-grow it all back. This has REALLY helped me tame them around my forehead so that they don't curl up and look bad. I'm a big fan. A little goes a long way, so I try to wipe the brush against the side of the tube so that it isn't so think/clumpy." —Elaine
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
17. A carpet cleaner here to tackle just about anything and everything decorating your carpet that you don't WANT decorating your carpet.
18. A multi-use skincare oil that reviewers use for all sorts of things, including rosacea, acne, scars, AND stretch marks.
Promising review: "I’ve been using this my whole pregnancy and will continue to after as well. I’m a big fan. It’s easy to apply and it absorbs much quicker than lotion and doesn’t leave residue on clothes. I am 30 weeks and haven’t noticed any major stretch marks — so far so good! I think this oil has really help prevent them!" —Karen Groschke
Get it from Amazon for $8.89+ (available in three sizes).
19. A foaming bath with Epsom salt and lavender that'll be a wonderfully soothing treat.
20. A nail-strengthening cream for anyone who's been meaning to do something about their thin or brittle nails...or is taking the time rn to give themselves a break from acrylics. This is pretty low-effort and incredibly affordable.
21. A stylish bolster pillow you can use in lieu of a headboard...perfect for your minimalist style.
Soft Frame Designs is an LA-based biz that specializes in modern bed frames, daybed slipcovers, bolsters, and more.
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this cushion pillow as a backboard for our guest room. Our first guest mentioned it and loves it as well. Such great quality! Looks and feels better than I was expecting. Would definitely order from this company again. Big fan 👍🏻👍🏻" —Danielle
22. A rubber squeegee broom (with a telescoping pole) to get DEEP down into the pile of your carpet to unearth pet fur. TBH, this sounds like work but once you get a couple of passes in and it starts to unearth all the fluff you're going to go IN on it for some super satisfying results like this.
Promising review: "These brooms are seriously awesome! My mother bought me one of these years ago when I owned two cats. Rather than cat hair flying up into the air, this broom collects it all without any escaping. The same is true of all my hair (I have a lot), and any dust in general. Seriously, nothing escapes up into the air only to resettle on your floor later! This model has held up well so far and I am a big fan of how far the handle extends – super convenient for getting under the couch or bed, and for getting any cobwebs on the ceiling or light fixtures." —Amber Jacob
Get it from Amazon for $12.44.
23. A mug warmer because you know that you should sip your tea faster but you get distracted so easily. No need to walk to the microwave for a refresh with this bb.
24. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) that'll make you scarily alert in case you find yourself chugging the regular stuff to keep your heavy eyelids open and operating.
Your caffeine content will still depend on how you brew, but if you use these beautiful beans you'll get about 660 milligrams per 12 fluid-ounces.
Promising review: "I am a big fan of this brand. I am an air cargo pilot. We drink A LOT of coffee (obviously) because we fly all night. This is my favorite brand of high caffeine coffee. I refer it to all of my friends and colleagues." —Fred Pollino
25. A bidet attachment can make you rue the day (or ALL the days) you've spent hunting for TP and then stood in line at the store with a GIANT package of toilet paper. Let's cut down on that, OK?
Promising review: "Definitely a big fan. It was an absolute breeze to install, taking only about five minutes. The brackets, adjustments, etc. Are all very easy to configure. It works great too! If I had to say anything negative it's that it could have a little bit less powerful setting at the lowest level as there can be some splashing, but otherwise perfect." —ND
Get it from Amazon for $79+ (available in four color combos).
26. An odor-neutralizing candle made for pet-filled homes because those normal candles just are NOT cutting it no matter how many times you clean and spray freshener. It'll even neutralize the smell of roasting brussels sprouts in a tiny apartment, I know this.
I've owned several of these soy candles (soy candles burn slower, FYI) and continue to love them over all other candles. I'm burning a Ruby Red Grapefruit one as I type this! Read all about why I love them more than any other candles in our review of One Fur All Pet House Candles.
Promising review: "I have become a big fan of my candle. It works so good eliminating odors and smells awesome. I love it! 🌻" —Candy Sandtoe
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in many scents).
27. A storage shower curtain liner with mesh pockets that'll finally help prevent all those mid-shower product avalanches from when the body wash slips from the tub corner. I should know — I own it, and this is my shower!
Yep, I have more than a dozen products in my shower at any given time. Probably closer to two dozen. And I am the only person who uses it! Toiletries dry very quickly in this bb and are also very easy to spy (as you can see) when you're all bleary-eyed in the morning thanks to the mesh material.
As for cleaning, I just use the bleach spray that I use on my shower. I'm not the best at cleaning on the reg, so it may get a little grosser than if it were in the possession of a neat freak. But it's only gotten gross enough to replace ~once a year.
Promising review: "I didn't think a shower curtain would change my life but I absolutely LOVE this product. Getting all of my items off the shower tub walls/ground and putting them in the pockets instead has made my entire bathroom feel cleaner, less cluttered, and elevated. Big fan!" —JCapone
Get it from Amazon for $15.
28. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver – it can do a far better job of clearing your bathroom or kitchen drains than the super well-known brand you usually grab.
My bathroom sink tends to stop up far too easily and this does a drastically better job of clearing the gunk than Drano or Liquid-Plumr. I also love that it's non-corrosive (I live in a pre-war apartment building with old pipes) and odorless (no one loves feeling like a bug being fumigated in their own home)!
Promising review: "No fumes — which is so much better than other products. I bought two, but one made a huge dent, essentially declogging everything. Hot water step is the key. Saw improvement over days! Big fan, and will continue to use this product in the future." —Clog
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.