24 Products On Amazon That'll Make Perfect Gifts
A book of pep talks from Lin-Manuel Miranda, an adorable instant camera, a compact air fryer, and more gifts for everyone on your list!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of its "Most Gifted" products, so you can creep on the gift ideas of other users everywhere (or, you know, use them as inspiration for your own gifting needs).
Here are some of the coolest products from that list this week:
1. A Fujifilm Instax camera to help them capture special moments with a hint of nostalgia and a ton of instant gratification.
3. A WATERPROOF Kindle — it'll keep your best-read friend busy with an endless supply of great reads, even on their next tropical vacay. Or just the tub!
4. Gmorning, Gnight!, a book packed with pep talks from Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda (and charming illustrations) that could be *just* the thing for someone when they're feeling a bit blah.
5. A digital air fryer to help them cut down on the fat of fried foods (if they care about that), or just avoid the awful fried food smell that lingers around the house.
7. A 16-pack of K-beauty sheet masks to give to one (v lucky) person, or split up amongst a group for some lazy pampering!
8. Pet grooming gloves that'll give your fur bb a nice love *and* deshedding session. Win-win for adults and animals alike!
10. A colorful Dutch oven — it'll come in handy for so many picturesque meals you can help them eat. Naturally.
12. A Burt's Bees gift set with lip balm, aftershave, and some other skin essentials that'll satisfy anyone who asked for "face stuff" and left you to figure out what the heck they meant.
14. Anti-skid house slippers that'll feel like a cozy hug while they're *safely* scooting around from room to room.
15. A funny mug for the friend who always texts you about their movements even though you'd prefer *not* to know those deets.
16. An egg cooker to help them get the hang of poaching eggs without all the work so you can DIY some eggs Benedict at home. Yummmm.
17. A ferocious 3-in-1 Lego dinosaur ready to prowl the living room and cause havoc on the soles of your bare feet! I'm kidding. Sorta.
18. A vacuum-insulated Yeti tumbler that my dad thought was the NICEST gift a friend had ever given him and wouldn't stop talking about it last year. Maybe someone in your life will feel the same way?
19. A 140-piece Crayola art set for anyone who's always doodling or seems to go through coloring books at a breakneck speed.
20. A new Joanna Gaines home book in which she'll walk them through figuring out their own style preferences, blending them at home, and lending a general Fixer Upper "after" air to their digs.
21. A cozy plaid scarf available in several color combos, which would make it the perfect group gift for people who can't get the same thing. They just can't, OK?!
23. A ~personalized~ Hogwarts acceptance letter any Harry Potter fan would adore. (Including this one, ahem.)
24. Incredibles 2 in a variety of formats so they'll have something family-friendly to watch when everyone's grown bored of their new gifts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.