We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Pimple patches you can stick on a spot that's come to a head while you sleep for the night and then peel off in the morn to find all kinds of ick on it that used to be inside your blemish(!!!). After all, you shouldn't be picking at breakouts anyway!
2. And XL patches for coverering larger areas so you aren't playing connect the dots with a bunch of tiny little circle patches.
3. Or some star-shaped hydrocolloid pimple patches that'll have the same effect... except with way more pizzazz!
4. A rapid egg cooker to mind your eggs for ya' whether you're working on a batch of deviled eggs (YUM), whipping up some eggs benedict, or meal prepping with some hard-boiled eggs for the week ahead. Maybe you'll love it so much, you'll buy two(!) like my friend Marissa.
5. A six-pack of moth traps you can park in all your closets because, tbh, moths are a problem year-round but you don't think about them 'til you crack open that coat closet post–Labor Day. Seriously, lay off my sweaters!
6. And some sticky traps to ensnare the whiteflies, fungus gnats, blackflies, thrips, fruit flies, midges, and other flying insects that've been wreaking havoc on your potted houseplants. Go ahead, concentrate on 90 Day Fiancé instead of those dang bugs.
7. An air sanitizer/deodorizer that'll one-up those little glass vials of seasonal scented oils and your diffuser because you'll only have to switch out a light bulb twice a year to keep it going.
8. Twisty curlers to turn damp straight hair into luscious waves overnight or even in just a few hours' time. OK, these take a little bit of effort, but drastically less than standing in front of a bathroom mirror with a curling iron.
9. An Instant Pot that'll handle 7(!!!!) kitchen tasks in one precious lil' appliance body so dinner's ready as soon as you walk in the door. Or even before and you can make the fam put it on the table for you?! That's some next-level minimal effort.
10. And some slow cooker liners can make cleanup a snap. You just pull out the liner, wad up it, and throw it away! You'll be so glad you used one when you bring your famous wing recipe to a Super Bowl party.
11. A family size air fryer with an auto-shutoff and other easy-to-use functions and settings so you don't overcook that juicy rotisserie chicken. Just look at it....
12. A K-beauty sheet mask subscription that'll ship monthly to your door. So ya' know, you can put one of these hydrating sheet masks on your beautiful visage for a 30-minute interval during which you're actually doing work for your skin.
13. A cleaning pen to *gently* revive the look of your jewels that you DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TAKE OFF YOUR RING to use. Don't worry, it's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of your morning coffee order.
14. A makeup setting spray to help prevent a foundation slippage by your afternoon coffee break. You put in the hard work to beat your face. Keep it that way.
15. And a budget-friendly setting powder in case sprays aren't your thing or you REALLY like to set things in place (like I do) by using powder *and* spray.
16. A motion sensor you can place on your partially opened (or closed!) window and set with an app to act like your guard dog while ya' snooze. And if you upgrade this plan, you can save on homeowner's insurance!
17. Boot-repair glue that'll help put your fave winter shoes back in working, er, walking order right when you thought there was no hope left! It'll be so much easier than putting in the effort to shop for a replacement pair. But you'll also save money!
18. A timed safety shut-off plug in case your holy grail hair straightener doesn't have an auto-shutoff because who can be bothered to remember to turn it off when you're done? ACTUALLY everyone should but you're v forgetful so plz invest in this.
19. Super fast drying nail polish that's so good (and so cheap) you should probably snag it in several of the 43 available colors. I've even painted my nails on a subway platform while waiting for a train. It's *that* fast.
20. A sunrise-simulating alarm clock that'll be even more effective than a regular model when it comes to convincing your body to wake up for the day. It works by eventually teaching your body to wake up in a more natural state than being startled awake, which always feels like SO much effort.
21. A holy grail breadmaker with a gluten-free setting that'll help GF babes fulfill their doughy dreams for minimal effort. Making your own bread sounds like a lot of work, but it doesn't have to be!
22. A coffee subscription that'll help fuel your fire in other ways because scraping the bottom of an empty coffee bag at 6 a.m. is just devastating.
23. Or some Death Wish Coffee, supposedly the strongest brew out there, in case you'd rather die than bother drinking a second cup just to feel adequately alert.
24. And a programmable coffeemaker I made my brother buy our parents years ago with an easy-to-wash carafe pot that'll let you drink hot coffee hours after you brew it.
25. Grippy hair ties with silicone nubs for keeping your ponytail right where you want it in the sweatiest of spin classes (trust me). This is the only hair tie that's ever worked to make my head full o' hair stay PUT.
26. And a six-pack of chic scarf scrunchies that'll help you buy another day — no, a week! — of dirty hair before you absolutely need to do a wash.
27. A toilet cleaning system — it'll circulate Oxi Clean with every flush for three months so you won't have to scrub your toilet quite as often!
28. A sous vide cooker to mind your food and make a cheap cut of steak taste like something from a fancy restaurant. 'Tis true. You can make steak at home without feeling like it's a second job!
29. A seven-day timer for turning on your "at home" lamps on while you're on vacation, putting your holiday lights on a schedule, or just lighting a foyer lamp for you on days when you make it home after dusk.
30. Solar lights you can stake along your walkway, forget about during the day, and then marvel at at night when you're able to *safely* navigate your driveway and walkway while carrying groceries. You don't even have to flip a switch!
31. An automatic pet feeder that'll dispense up to four meals a day, lest you feel the wrath of Bowser's hanger.
32. And an automatic fish feeder because all your lil' creatures deserve to never skip a meal just because you have a busy schedule or just feel like you don't wanna peel yourself from the couch.
33. A robotic vacuum for keeping things looking tidy on the reg because vacuuming every day is such a chore. Psst, it works with Amazon devices!
35. Soylent meal replacement shakes to stock your fridge up with a viable option when you have neither the time nor the patience to prepare actual food. Soooooo, most of the time?
36. A sea salt spray to add some serious texture with a windswept look that'll make it seem like you spend your days in the sand instead of hiding in your cubicle.
37. A rotating countertop oven for ~evenly~ cooking all sorts of frozen goodies. (Aka NOT overcooking, thanks to a timer!) No more having to actually open your oven for whipping up some "homemade" frozen pizza.
38. A bidet attachment for your toilet for a quicker, better clean with the push of a button. It doesn't get much easier than this!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.