We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. SoapSox (aka a toy that'll hold a bar of soap and act as a loofah) to help get your kid pumped for bath time — maybe — and keep them from speeding through a bar of soap because it's starting to get a little ridiculous.
2. An EZPZ Happy Mat that'll save you several post-dinner kitchen cleanups and even make going out to eat with the fam totally bearable because this thing does NOT budge!
3. A timed safety shut-off plug in case your teenager has developed quite the reputation around the household for forgetting to unplug their flat iron. At the least you'll shave a few pennies off the electric bill and at the most you'll prevent a house fire.
4. And a hot hair tools holster made of heat-resistant silicone that'll stick on flat surfaces as a lil' extra insurance.
5. A car trash can you can hook to your passenger head rest and tell the kids it's a trash-eating monster that'll come after them if they throw trash on the floor of a car. 'Tis a mere suggestion!
6. A red wine stain remover that'll also take juice stains to task because even sippy cups aren't a sure thing!
7. An ~all-natural~ stain remover – it'll work *so* well on that shirt you lent your kid that they then spilled pizza allllll over. Stains be gone!
8. Tempered glass phone screen protectors you can install yourself (I swear!) for chump change in comparison to getting a pro to do it in store. So when your kid insists on playing that game at the restaurant dinner table, you'll at least feel a tad safer about it.
9. A waterproof case that'll withstand all sorts of extreme behavior, like toppling off a ski lift, falling into a white water rapid, or swiping on dating apps while on the toilet.
10. Magic Erasers to basically undo most any and every stain or mishap around the house.
11. A drawstring makeup bag to make it that much easier to gather your paycheck's worth of goods from Sephora and put it away where your toddler can't get a hold of it.
12. Goo Gone that'll remove all sorts of sticky ANYTHING... which will really come in handy when your kid goes HAM with that brand new sticker book all over your living room walls.
13. A robot vacuum to help tidy up in the background and help manage the mess while you manage every other kind of mess in the household.
14. A water-resistant laptop case – it'll help keep your precious computer safe(r) and sound(er) when not in use.
15. A couple bottles of Scotchgard fabric protector as a barrier for all kinds of fabric against an army of spills. Spray it on your clothes, your throw pillows, everythinggggg.
16. A pair of cut-resistant gloves made especially for kids, lest an accident happens when they're helping you put that shiny new mandolin to use.
17. Shark Tank–famous Scrub Daddy sponges set to make washing and scouring so much easier on you after you find out your kid made you a cake for your birthday without greasing the pan.
18. A ~lockable~ shower organizer you can use to stash your GOOD hair conditioner that your kids and partner use like it's going out of style. Enough is enough!!!
19. Charger stickers chock full of character to help designate which charger belongs to which human so they'll stop stealing yours.
20. A stair runner to create a little more traction on wood stairs for pups, little kids, and everyone else in the household to *safely* walk down the stairs without scratching them or wearing away the wood finish.
21. Kick seat protectors for keeping dirt, mud, and everything else on your kid's shoes instead of all over your car seats.
22. A scratch cover polish to help revive worn wood surfaces around the house.
23. And a wood polish with miraculous before and after pics that'll help create some similar after pics from wood surfaces that have taken a beating.
24. Silicone baking mats that'll help keep your cookie sheets looking pristine after every last chocolate chip cookie has been consumed.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.