We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A vertical boot rack that takes up a surprisingly small amount of closet space...all things considered.
3. A versatile under-sink organizer with shelves that adjust to fit your whims and ~around~ any sink pipes.
4. An acrylic eyeliner organizer so your peepers will be outlined in your desired shade all the time, every time.
6. A stackable glasses organizer so your reading glasses, sunglasses, and other specs'll be safe and sound in one spot.
8. An adjustable drawer organizer perf for small kitchen tools that you can reorganize as many times as you'd like.
9. Or this set of magnetic interlocking drawer bins that let you pick and choose the layout to get any drawers in order.
13. A car-trunk organizer to easily tote car-trip essentials to the car, to the house, to the car, etc.
15. A handy metal tray that you can rest on top of a stack of magazines or pillows for an impromptu cleanup sesh that looks like a styled Instagram shoot.
20. Some spice jar clips so you won't be left fumbling for the right spice while your pot boils over.
21. Some clip-on dividers for wooden shelves to keep piles of sweaters and linens from turning into a closet avalanche.
22. A mesh door organizer to catch everything from hats and gloves to bottles of cleaning supplies to pantry snacks.
27. A stackable wine shelf that you can also stick in the fridge and easily wipe down when it gets icky.
28. This rolling shoe rack that's pretty enough to leave on display, but also has a flip side to conceal your footwear when you want.
29. An complete closet organizing system that does the job of permanent shelves inside an unfinished closet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.