We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community what products they use on their curly hair. Here are their (super helpful) answers!
1. CatWalk Curls Rock Amplifier can bring out the definition, minus the crunch of other curl products.
2. Carol's Daughter products in general — but especially the Black Vanilla Conditioner — for holy grail finds you'll live by.
3. Organix Coconut Curls can put an end to frizz but keep your hair feeling soft AF from the shower to the street.
4. DevaCurl has lots of life-changing products (like the Wave Maker) that'll convince you to embrace your natural hair texture.
5. Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner and Suave Captivating Curls Mousse as a lethal combo to leave 'em dead in their tracks
6. Fantasia Brazilian Hair Oil for cutting down on frizz and amping up the shine.
7. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum can make a major difference in smoothing things out if your hair is super thick or course.
8. SheaMoisture to lend some natural-looking definition to your 'do. The Curl Enhancing Smoothie, especially, will make passersby wonder if you wake up like that.
10. Kinky Curly Knot Today will leave your curls oh so soft without the troublesome knots.
11. A Denman Tangle Tamer Brush can help your curls clump together in the best way possible for gorgeous definition.
12. L.U.S. Luv Ur Curls for a range of products that'll make figuring out your curl type easy peasy.
13. Kevin Murphy Killer Curls as a creamy potion that'll smooth out frizz and boost shape.
14. Mizani will put lots o' moisture in your locks without making your hands feel all greasy.
15. Coconut oil as a salve for so many of life's problems.
16. TRESemmé Climate Control Hair Mousse — it may just become your humid day go-to when you think your curls won't stand a chance.
17. Matrix Curl, Please Conditioner and Biolage Styling Gelée will keep your hair fit for all kinds of glamorous photo opps. Your Insta feed shall agree.
18. Moroccanoil can smooth out snares and add some major gloss to thirsty locks, especially The Original Treatment.
19. Redken Curvacious for some super strong hold, like you could use for that wedding you're going to in a few months.
20. Aveda Be Curly as a range of moisturizing helpers on the reg.
21. Thermafuse f450 can gently cleanse and condition your scalp without forcing your hair into contact with sulfates.
22. Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to ~easily~ bring the buzzy ingredient to your mane game.
23. Softee Indian Hemp Scalp Treatment is light but will give you low-maintenance curls for a few days.
24. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Renew Reactivating Milk Spray to add some bounce back in after a detangling sesh.
25. Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls as a reliable option lots and lots and lots of curly haired folks adore.
26. And Miss Jessie's MultiCultural Curls can help create some nearly effortless uniformity.
27. It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin will pack a lot of strengthening power in an unassuming bottle when paired with other curly holy grails.
28. Cantu won't make you break the bank in pursuit of the perfect spirals.
29. Twisted Sista for hella cute packaging with formulas to back up its claims.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.