We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lemon-eucalyptus spray I bought and wore while hiking in Greece with NO bites!
2. Bracelets and spray repellent that'll team up for some powerful deterrence without killing your signature style.
3. Pretty tabletop torches and bug-repelling fuel so you can live your life at the outdoor dining set you adore.
4. A handheld bug zapper that'll make for a sizzling method of revenge when you're sitting on the porch. (Note: Reviewers say it works on all types of bugs, not just mosquitoes!)
5. A salt gun made for killing flies, but it'll *also* be an effective, fun way to pick off mosquitoes at your leisure.
6. All-natural balm made of lemongrass, rosemary, and peppermint for a repelling option that'll actually smell nice! Seriously, who'da thought?!
7. Or some citronella-based balm as a way to put a familiar repelling ingredient to good use.
8. Picaridin-based repellent for protecting yourself against a variety of buggers beyond just mosquitoes (like ticks, biting flies, sand flies, gnats, chiggers, and midges, depending on which formula you use).
9. Mosquito Bits you can sprinkle throughout your yard to stop mosquito larvae in their tracks in breeding hotspots like bodies of water. AND it works to keep away fungus gnats on house plants — which are also terrible!
10. A bite-relief stick tiny enough to take on the go every single day JUST IN CASE. It's also worth buying one for your first aid kit!
11. A lotion with controlled-release technology for up to 12 hours of protection.
12. A head net you can put over your regular cap.
13. A 100% DEET spray in case you prefer the super concentrated stuff.
14. An LED camp lantern with scent-free repelling powers up to a 15-foot radius thanks to a cartridge.
15. And a mosquito-net tent big enough to cover you while you're in the great outdoors, whether you're sleeping under the stars or in a tent.
16. Incense scents made with citronella, lemongrass, and rosemary essential oils that reviewers say work better than traditional citronella candles. You can nestle 'em in amongst your plant bbs on your deck to scare away the skeeters!
17. A netted umbrella as an ~extra layer~ so you can sit and survey your kingdom, even if mosquitoes have infested it.
18. And an investment-worthy hanging outdoor zapper the neighborhood homeowner's association just may give you an award for buying.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.