We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A MakeupEraser cloth to help you take off a full face without using tons of disposable cloths or ruining your nice washcloths. I should know, I swear by these things!
2. A memory-foam cushion for anyone with a rear. So, arguably, everyone. Seriously, your butt is gonna thank you.
3. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) in case you're the type (like me) who loudly declares you can never get enough caffeine. Um, I think you've met your match bc you'll be good with a mere cup.
4. A cleaning pen to *gently* revive the look of your jewels. This is an amazing cheap but useful product for any newly engaged person rocking a rock.
5. An odor-neutralizing candle you should light next time your dog is smelling rather doggy or you meal prep by roasting a try full of brussels sprouts. But it won't smell like an odor-neutralizing candle! There within lies its power. Also, just its straight-up concentrated scent.
6. And Poo-Pourri – it'll turn out to be the most useful thing in your bathroom (aside from toilet paper and indoor plumbing). Go ahead and move it to the front of your medicine cabinet so guests can easily find it and use it.
7. A tangle-taming brush any parent with a kid who has a full head of hair will love because it'll turn the post-bath chore into something possibly even pleasant?!?! (But adults will appreciate it for themselves, too!)
8. A tactical writing pen with a point that can break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if it needs to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully you'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
9. An iced tea tumbler so you can serve up the tea *and* drink it while you're going on about your day. *And* it's dishwasher-safe!
10. A bidet attachment — it could be just the thing if folks in your household use an unfathomable amount of toilet paper. Also, um, you'll just feel really clean and that's plain nice.
11. Phonesoap, a gadget you've seen on Shark Tank that'll charge your phone *and* sanitize it at the same time. It also works for any item you can fit inside, like reading glasses!
12. A wood polish and conditioner that'll leave you with *such* impressive results, that I threw in not one, but TWO before and after pics to show you what it can handle. You're welcome. Even the laziest DIYer will love this.
13. A *waterproof* diaper bag – it'll look like a regular ole (but v stylish!) backpack. It's so cute that you may wanna buy an extra for non-baby needs.
14. A rechargeable electric toothbrush that won't break the bank and that your dentist will be very glad you bought next time you go for a checkin. If you've been putting off buying one bc of $$$, here's your solution.
15. And a water flosser for anyone who has braces, crowns, or who just really hates flossing but is tired of being on the receiving end of your dentist's wrath.
16. A seamless undies subscription that'll prevent the awkward dance of trying to pull out a wedgie of rolled "seamless" panties that just won't stay put. TL;DR: These stay put.
17. Shatterproof stemless wine glasses that actually won't break. Really. Which is good because how many of your glasses have your friends broken this holiday season? Maybe THEY should buy these for you.
18. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra cotta bear that you *might* be sad you didn't know was a thing 'til now.
19. A wind-resistant umbrella that won't end up in the graveyard of warped umbrellas that failed you during soggy gusts. And this design is so cheery!
20. A travel pillow even frequent flyers who pack light and have sensitive skin will find room to bring along on their next adventure.
21. Blue light–blocking glasses that'll help lessen your eye strain bc you're staring at a computer all day for work... and then going home and staring at the TV... and then scrolling through your phone for at least a good 30 minutes for falling asleep.
22. A leak-proof lunch container that'll actually have enough room for your lunch. No, you didn't stand and watch someone assemble a $14 salad today for lunch. Instead, you made your own fancyass lunch at home for cheaper.
23. An a lunch-focused cookbook chock full of recipes you can get pumped about using to fill said stylish bowl ^.
24. A 20" snow thrower for doing the difficult job of clearing a pathway because it's time you retired that snow shovel. There's a much better way!
25. Gorgeous measuring cups to not only look lovely in Insta flat lays, but also come in handy with their hook-able handles, and etched measurements that won't fade in the wash. I own these and LOVE 'em.
26. A luxe-looking blanket you can use to protect your couch from the dog, or just snuggle up in for some serious winter hibernation!
27. Or a weighted pet blanket for the pupper who gets a lil' anxious. After all, they can't wear a thunder coat or spoon you all the time.
28. Stone drink coasters that'll be so pretty, guests will barely register that they're *even more* practical because they're absorbent! Also, maybe they'll actually use them!!!!!!!!
30. A collapsible laundry tote you'll appreciate each and every time you lug your dirty duds to the laundromat or up and down stairs.
31. And wool dryer balls that'll be a wonderful effective alternative to fabric softener sheets or liquid that can cause some serious buildup on machines and mess up your machine's effectiveness.
32. An all-in-one printer to help you print, copy, scan, and fax documents. And then, of course, print photos so everyone can take home that amazing family holiday photo opp *right* after they pose for it.
33. A kid-size Dyson vacuum that'll ACTUALLY suck up things. OK it won't work as well as the full-fledged adult version but talk about a practical addition to the toy arsenal. Next time your kid wants to help you clean, this can actually help a bit.
34. A barista-approved cold brew maker — it could help you cut down on your wait time and dollas spent at Starbucks.
35. Dishwasher-safe spoon rests because you're tired of waiting on the wash cycle for a novelty spoon rest to be ready for saucey messes once again.
36. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools so you can get ready most anywhere. I have one of these and have even sat on the floor of a hotel room in front of a mirror with my curling iron resting on this and no damage left behind!
37. A bright (but great!) razor you can subscribe to so you're never be forced to use an irritating, dull blade in desperate times.
38. Slow-cooker liners as a total lifesaver for anyone who uses the appliance on the reg. Or even rarely!
39. A water filtration straw that'll lighten your water load on remote camping or hiking trips. OR just be the best thing in your prepper arsenal.
41. A portable external battery that'll be small enough to keep at the ready for whenever you need it. No more scouting out a spare outlet and buying an overpriced coffee to juice up your phone when you're at 10%.
42. Incredibly resilient socks because ones with an avocado print are great and all but these come with a lifetime guarantee.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.