48 Practical Things For Your Bathroom You Probably Won't Regret Buying
Yes toilet paper is on this list, but it's special toilet paper. Also a bidet. Yep, there's a little something for everyone here, folks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shower curtain liner with mesh storage pockets I love and will buy for as long as it's a thing I can buy. Maybe you'll feel the same way too once you realize you can stash SO MANY things in it.
2. And double shower curtain hooks for the simplest of switches to make you wonder how the heck you weren't using these before! Now you can throw back that shower curtain in the morning with zero snags.
3. A MakeUp Eraser that'll remove your day's face with *just* water. Say goodbye to ruined, mascara-stained washcloths!
5. A ~ghost-like~ Squatty Potty that'll help you position yourself (and your colon) properly for some major #2 efficiency. Now this is a haunting you want!
6. Poo-Pourri to spray beforehand and eliminate odors in the toilet bowl because nature has to call, but it doesn't have to stay on the line.
7. Or if you're not into the idea of a pre-spray, an odor-neutralizing candle made for pet-filled homes will also do some heavy duty work on bathroom smells.
8. A waterproof toothbrush holder that'll easily grip onto tile, glass, or mirror surfaces (aka, most anywhere in your bathroom) so you're never accidentally knocking your toothbrush in the shower or toilet.
11. 100% bamboo toilet paper in case you feel bad about what you've been using on your behind. Its three plys are sustainably made *and* it's available on a subscription basis so you don't have to worry about running out.
12. A bidet attachment that'll make you rue the day you started buying wet wipes in the pursuit of cleanliness instead of installing one of these babes.
13. An over-the-door towel rack built with some hooks too so you can put your robe and clothes somewhere that isn't the floor or on top of the toilet.
15. An anti-slip shower mat because you don't need another close call thanks to the super moisturizing hair mask you love that always greases up your tub. Trust me, this has happened several times to me.
16. An easy-install safety grip as an extra hand for getting in and out of the tub when you don't want to commit to a permanent grab bar.
18. And while we're on the subject, a water flosser to do the dirty work of flossing you always "forget" to do. This is how to get that just-left-the-dentist clean that every toothpaste commercial promises. Really.
19. Toothbrush squeezers with built-in stands that won't hog too much counter space while you get out every last drop.
20. Medicine cabinet organizers to help you nestle in all your small-ish essentials without sending them for a tumble every time you open the cabinet.
21. A set of stainless-steel and glass soap dispensers that'll be great for the sink but'll look even better when you decant your shower products into them.
23. A skin spatula you may have seen beauty influencers use. It'll do major work for you thanks to vibrations that help clean grease, dead skin, blackheads, and whiteheads... so basically any of your pore-clogging woes. I just bought one and it made extractions SO much easier.
24. A medicine cabinet supply kit to keep you fully stocked (that's even the name of the kit!). No more piecing together which things are running out and could use a refill in your family's stash.
25. A under-sink expandable organizer — it'll help you fit in all the essentials in an orderly fashion.
27. A *hidden* plunger and brush set in case you can't stand to look at the thing that unclogs your toilet.
28. A motion-activated toilet light so you won't have to fully disrupt your sleep by turning the overhead light on during a 2 a.m. bathroom trip.
29. Frosted glass window film to lend some privacy for windows without taking up the space of curtains.
30. A laundry hamper you can hang on the back of the door so the dirty piles littering your bathroom floor finally have a designated place to hang out.
32. A bright (but great!) razor you can get on a subscription basis so you're never caught settling for an irritating, dull blade.
33. A hair dryer with a big hair stylist following but is totally affordable in comparison to other salon faves!
34. A toilet paper holder shelf that'll give you a place to put your phone that isn't teetering on the edge of your bathroom sink.
35. Or perhaps an outlet shelf to create some storage space for an electric toothbrush or electric shaver out of thin air!
36. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools to transform any old surface into a spot that's AOK to park your hot-as-Hades curling iron.
37. And a timed safety shut-off plug in case your holy grail hair straightener doesn't have an auto-shutoff and you're a tad forgetful.
38. A hair tools holder that'll help you safely tuck away your things when not in use so cords won't clutter up the floor or counter top.
39. A compact step trash can to handle all kinds of bathroom-specific waste without letting everyone take a look at your discards. Plus, the removable pail makes garbage day super easy!
40. A spinning makeup organizer for putting your most-used options within close range without overpowering the vanity.
41. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver that'll work FAR better than the other stuff at clearing your pipes. Plus, there's no awful smell! (This is one of my new faves.)
42. A pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner to remove all sorts of stubborn rings. Just make sure you wet it first!!!
43. And some vegan disinfectant toilet bowl tablets in case you have your standard toilet stains but hate the scrubbing.
44. A bath kneeler set with a cushion for your knees and elbows, and storage to make giving your kid a bath a little easier.
45. A really good shower cap that's also mildew-resistant and stays put so you can get away with not washing your hair for yet another day.
46. And a microfiber hair towel that'll help you out on those days when you CAN'T get away with dirty hair (again) but would like to speed up things a bit. This material ~evenly~ turns your hair from sopping wet to damp pretty fast to help you get ready faster!
47. An ~expandable~ bathtub caddy to avoid some library fees for water damage while keeping pace with your book club.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.