28 Winter Shoes You Won't Be Embarrassed To Wear
What to wear to keep those little piggies from feeling like they'll fall off every time you step outside.
1. Update your OG pair with these faux-fur high-top Chucks that are so pretty they'll seem impractical for the cold.
3. Walk the line between a sneaker and boot (while you walk the dog) with these insulated, waterproof numbers topped off with Sherpa fleece.
4. Put these sleeping bag-ish boots on when you're actually camping in a sleeping bag -- or just going outside in the Michigan winter for activities like jumping on a trampoline.
5. Kick it in a pair of faux fur-lined combat boots that'll fit snugly over skinny jeans or leggings.
6. Snuggle up with these durable rubber booties that are safe to wear in temps as low as -40 degrees F and -- therefore -- kinda a big deal in Alaska.
7. Slip into the classic Wicked Good Moccasins for fooling passersby into thinking you have a lifestyle that lets you own a fancy boat... and a wardrobe to match.
8. Pull on these water-resistant UGG boots that even UGG haters publicly admit to wearing for the sake of warm toes.
9. Trudge through ice, snow, and more with these short snow boots that'll easily fit into your budget.
12. Get a few inches up from chilly sidewalks with these stacked wedge booties that'll slide right into your reg shoe rotation.
14. Weather chilly temps with these duck boot-ish Sperrys that have a quilted wool shaft for warmer ankles.
17. Conquer outdoor tasks with these waterproof pull-on boots that keep out the cold and wet with seam-sealed construction.
18. Trade in your slip-ons for these sharp Vans sneakerboots that are equipped with a fleece lining, heat-retension layer, and Scotchguard-treated canvas.
20. Live in this classic Vans skate shoe with a suede upper that won't fall apart from exposure to the elements.
21. Wear these full-grain leather, waterproof winter boots for working hard and playing hard (preferably outdoors).
23. Gain some major traction with these tundra boots that feature a side-zip and are built wide for easy wearing.
24. Opt for these UGG ankle boots when you don't want to plan your outfit around a pair of taller ones.
27. Sacrifice form for function in these cushy The North Face booties that will give you lightweight warmth while keeping snow out as you deal with icy sidewalks and other nuisances.
28. And then rest up from dealing with all the winter weather in these extremely warm Woolrich slippers.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.