26 Lotería-Inspired Products That'll Feel Like A Win, Even If You Always Lose
You don't need Bad Bunny stickers or a Coco Lotería edition, but I want that for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Sizes in this post are listed in women's, men's, and kids'.
1. Bad Bunny Lotería stickers you'll wanna keep away from your cousin El Tiburon who always seems to cheat and says "Keep going, keep going" like they can't hear you whenever you call 'em out.
3. A pop culture-centric game with faves like Freddy Kruger (El Mano), an Ariel (La Sirenita), a Stormtrooper (El Soldado), and Selena (La Reyna, obviously).
5. A Halloween Lotería from the same brand featuring festive versions of your favorites. Look at La Luna's hat!!! (I'm gonna ask her which mascara she uses.)
6. And a La Luna air freshener you can grab right now while you wait on the game to go back in stock.
16. And a Miguel T-shirt to start enjoying much sooner. (Unlike a card, at least a shirt can help mop up your tears during a Coco rewatch.)
17. A horror-theme game featuring lots of baddies like El Catrin (Chucky with a loose definition of "well dresssed") and El Flasher (from Gremlins).
18. A Beauty and the Beast print that, OK, despite the actual stuff happening in the movie, is frozen in time and won't die on you like every other flower you've brought into your home.
19. An insulated lunchbox that'd also make a great way to carry your game essentials. No more wondering where your game is next time you want to play.
20. A Lotería papel picado you use as decor, then point to when your friend is a little too close to an IRL El Borracho.
22. A jumbo game set that'll make it easier for everyone to join in and see how close they are to winning. It's only fun when everyone can play!
23. Pillar candles (in gorgeous containers you can keep!) to light when you're not playing because gameplay can get a bit intense and having an open flame around isn't the best idea.
24. A doctor print because 2020 has taught us lots of things, but it's really gone the distance to show all the amazing work medical professionals do for us, much less during a global pandemic!
25. A polymer clay charm necklace that'll make your mouth water. No matter how good they look, you cannot eat Las Conchas.
26. And an extremely of the times TikToker shirt to wear while practicing your best dance moves. Or just scrolling through videos of people dancing....
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.