33 Longer Dresses You Can Comfortably Lounge In While Serving Up Almost Too Much Fashion
If you can't curl up on the couch in it, it ain't on this list.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
All sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A breathable dress here to help you in the sultriest, sweatiest of weather (um, now) then indoors where your mom keeps it at meat-locker degrees Fahrenheit.
2. A tie-dye maxi dress you'll don on the couch, then show off while you pick up your farmers market haul.
3. A strapless boho lewk that'll solve your "What do I wear?" problems 'til you break out the puffer coat months from now.
4. A magnificent tiered masterpiece might just (no, def will) look like you paid an extra digit for it. But you and I know that's not the case. We shan't tell your nemesis.
5. A cheery midi swing dress with tons of patterns that'll make it a top contender for a date night with your person or the cast of RHNY. (*My* kind of date night.)
7. An open-back number I highly rec wearing while singing along to Mamma Mia for a sunny dose of escapism while parked on your couch.
8. A scoop-neck maternity dress that doesn't have to be a maternity dress. I for one will be wearing it while I'm expecting a delivery of steak nachos.
9. A cold-shoulder looker to keep your love for fun prints covered, even if the only thing you're giving the cold shoulder is that sink full o' dirty dishes.
10. A maxi dress that'd look FANTASTIC beachside (as seen here) but will keep you looking great for all your landlocked adventures too.
11. A romper disguised as a maxi to help protect against gentle breezes that turn into gusts, along with all the strange positions you use to get comfy while sedentary.
13. A colorful print in your choosing — there are 34 of 'em! — with a peekaboo keyhole at the bust for a lil' extra something something.
14. A lacey dress that'll be a sheer winner when it comes to figuring out what to wear in the morn before you take breakfast on your loveseat.
16. A chiffon looker with a fluttery hemline built for dancing, even if it's just recreating the latest TikTok dance. (You're doing great, sweetie.)
17. An interesting option that combines a classic T-shirt dress style up top with a wrap design on botom. You can wear it most anywhere, like on vacation, watching a travel TV show, traveling to the drive-thru... all sorts of places!
18. A sleeveless rendition of florals to let you bask in some beauty, no matter if you killed your houseplants. Even the air plants!
19. A strappy casual dress that'll really help you show off some of the local plant life. Your Fiddle-leaf fig has never looked so stunning!
22. A *pocketed* maxi that'll be super easy to wear, even if your plans for the day is to just roll around on the floor with the puppy. (Am I invited?)
24. A body con option (with pockets!) to help cover up those scrapes from a hike your partner talked you into last weekend. (I can't be the only indoorsy person who gets talked into these things.)
25. A wrap dress that'll let ya show lots of leg to Zac Efron while you binge his new show about climate change around the world. IDK if you're doing a second season Zac, but I'm willing to tag along.
26. A plunge kimono style with gathering at the waist and slits on the side to help you go with the flow while you rewatch King of the Hill for the 10th time — a noble endeavor.
27. A *solid* option you'll love for days now when you're stuck inside with some (delicious) AC and for that pretty snow photoshoot you've dreamt up.
28. A floral maxi with a slit that'll allow lots of movement so you can artfully arrange yourself on that couch that's started to take on your body's imprint.
32. A balloon-sleeve beauty that'll have you feeling like you're floating on Cloud Nine from the comfort of your trusty ole recliner.
33. And a tie-dye number with spaghetti straps and a flowy shape as a breezier option than the last time you tried to DIY a tie-dye project and ended up with dye on your hands for a week.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.