55 Last Minute Gifts For The Person You Forgot To Buy Something For
For when you find out your cousin's on-again/off-again bf is coming to the family shindig.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A hardy cast-iron skillet even the worst cook will have some luck using. There's nothing to get someone excited to experiment like a new toy!
2. And a BuzzFeed Tasty cookbook that'll show 'em how to make basically anything as a v good starting point.
5. A Drag Race mad libs book to hand to 'em and say "and don't fudge it up" bc you're at a FAMILY-FRIENDLY gathering ok. Seriously, this is going to provide hours of fun for everyone.
6. On the flip side, a serial killers coloring book for anyone who won't shut up about true crime (me) and also perhaps once killed the mood of a lovely outing of drinks with friends by bringing up that Jim Jones sold pet spider monkeys door to door (also me).
7. Or Mindhunter, the tome the chilling Netflix series is based on in case their interests lie in the psychological. It'll be the perfect companion to bide their time 'til the next season.
8. A minimalist tissue box cover so they can address their sniffles without messing up their interior aesthetic. I own this (yep, that's my nightstand in the pic) and I adore it.
10. A fill-in-the-blank book you can buy for the sibling who always ALWAYS forgets to buy a gift for mom. Because of course YOU'RE not that sibling.
11. A hot sauce–making kit that'll please anyone who always asks for hot sauce when you're out eating at a restaurant, no matter the dish in front of them.
12. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot because they've dedicated a whole Pinterest board to Instant Pot recipes (and sent you the link), so 'tis time you go ahead and get this thing. And perhaps even pull your siblings in on the gift.
13. A wooden jump drive anyone who takes photographic inspo to the next level that'll save images to so they can leaf through.
14. A trio of stylish cord organizers for the person who lives and breathes for organization... or the person who's the complete and total opposite. Ya' gotta start somewhere!
15. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies for the self-professed VSCO girl or the beauty fiend. They're on-trend rn AND won't dent hair as much as other hair ties.
16. A deck of affirmation cards that'll be a lil' everyday boost for someone who just needs a mini pep talk.
17. A double breakfast sandwich maker for some morning (or evening!) help because breakfast for dinner is wonderful and easy. This makes it even easier.
18. A five-pack of multitools as a handy wallet helper that, tbh, everyone will find incredibly useful on a variety of occasions.
19. A 50-pack of The Office stickers for the person who can't stop, won't stop rewatching the series. We all know one! Several, probably.
20. A 48-pack of fun washi tape so they can decorate their bullet journal, personalize some snail mail, and add some serious pizzazz to just about anything.
21. A purrrfect tote for the group's resident cat person that you know next to nothing else about besides their feline love.
22. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins–like capabilities.
23. A foodie dog toy for the furry member of the fam who really gets riled up when it's gift-opening time.
24. A Bob Ross bobblehead that'll bring a smile to their face, just like painting happy little trees. Oh, and he says 10 of his most iconic sayings!!
25. Fancy (LOOKING) earrings to upgrade most outfits. Maybe even athleisure? Whatever. They're the ones who get to wear them and decide.
26. Organic tea drops that'll be both a novel and tasty gift for any tea fiend or someone who's flirting with becoming a tea fiend.
27. A Disney coloring book for the kid who's Disney-obsessed and you just don't have the heart to text their parents and ask what they don't have. They likely don't have this.
28. A drawing book for kids because you def know a kid who's creative and has very lofty taste in art supplies so you don't wanna make the mistake of buying the wrong kind. Well, this is a safe go-to.
31. A vegan coconut lip scrub may just be the best thing they get because winter is rough on lips but that doesn't mean winter gusts should win.
33. A couple of aerating wine glasses to help make that two-buck Chuck taste like something they bought at that fancy wine store around the corner. They've gotta aspire to something.
34. And red wine stain remover that can work on soooo many other stains too. The perfect pairing for any wine gift!
36. An awkward family photo 2020 calendar because everyone needs a new calendar and this hilarity of this is universal.
37. A minimalist ring that anyone who always gives you an earful about their precious angelic cats will absolutely adore.
38. A pretty bottle opener you can deliver with a bottle of budget wine that seemed to have a nice looking label when you stopped by the store en route to the shindig.
40. A deck of waterproof playing cards for the adventurous type who seems to finagle being outdoors more than indoors as far as you can gather from their Insta feed.
41. A fresh farmer's almanac for clueing in the weather app obsessive as to how their spring flowers are going to fare in 2020.
42. And an almanac-inspired gardening calendar packed with gardening secrets and colorful illustrations as inspiration for a flourishing plot.
44. A glorious patch the person who's already bragging about going "offline" the week between Christmas and New Year's will most definitely Instagram.
47. A five-year journal to cover yourself in case you forget next year and then the next and then the next...you get my drift.
48. A 13-pack of soothing sheet masks in gorgeous packing that'll surely impress. Who's ready for a group sheet mask pic?!
50. A pretty scarf with an interesting pattern — it'll look equally neat while worn like a bandana or draped for display.
51. A cake-scented squishy that'll be satisfyingly thicc for anyone with a sweet tooth who also loves cute stuff.
52. A beard wash for the babe who recently grew out a big one and won't stop obviously stroking it in public like a well-groomed villain.
53. An adorable sloth to hang around with your bud who's ALWAYS DM-ing you sloth videos when you aren't around to grab drinks with them.
55. An octopus who'll stare down anyone who even thinks about nicking it from the office dish drain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.