Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A hardy cast-iron skillet even the worst cook will have some luck using. There's nothing to get someone excited to experiment like a new toy!
2. Tasty's new *adulting* cookbook that'll inspire some confidence to make that stuff they've never tried before.
3. A book on remarkable women throughout history as some inspo for the huge, wonderful, impactful things they're oh-so ready to do! And there's a matching notecard set too!
4. A Star Wars Light Saber chopsticks set for anyone you've heard has collected about every Baby Yoda thing.
6. A scenic wall calendar any animal lover with an appreciation for all facets of nature will adore.
7. A *mythical* meats jerky set for any weirdo who's into gas station snacks (it me). Oh, and they're keto-friendly!
8. A desktop Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy they can dance along to because it's a little weird just HOW good they are at that dance.
9. An eos shea lip balm set because, well, lip balm is universal. It won't hurt to buy a few of these as extras!
11. My Best Friend's Exorcism, a funny (no, really) tome that is *so* '80s and, yes, a pretty creepy read. If they're into horror and comedy, this'll be a hit.
12. Or Hood Feminism, an amazing read for anyone who's trying to be an ally and has always identified as a feminist but is part of a group who already has a lot of privilege (like me, a white cis-woman).
13. A Fire kids tablet for a grown-up approved way to keep your nephew occupied while the adults talk about important stuff...like all the new Star Wars shows. (Pssst, this has controls on it so the kids in your life can't just download whatever to it.)
14. A Drag Race mad libs book to hand to 'em and say "and don't fudge it up" bc you're at a FAMILY-FRIENDLY Zoom gathering ok. Seriously, this is going to provide hours of fun for everyone.
15. A minimalist tissue box cover so they can address their sniffles without messing up their interior aesthetic. I own this (yep, that's my nightstand in the pic) and I adore it.
17. A fill-in-the-blank book you can buy for the sibling who always ALWAYS forgets to buy a gift for mom. Because of course YOU'RE not that sibling.
18. And a 3-in-1 plant moisture meter to help them better care for their plant babies, whether they're a plant newbie or a seasoned pro.
19. A hot sauce–making kit that'll please anyone who always asks for hot sauce when you're out eating at a restaurant, no matter the dish in front of them.
20. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot because they've dedicated a whole Pinterest board to Instant Pot recipes (and sent you the link), so 'tis time you go ahead and get this thing. And perhaps even pull your siblings in on the gift.
21. Plus! A pair of Instant Pot magnets that'll help answer those questions (sorry, Siri) about how long everything cooks in that incredibly helpful appliance.
22. A pack of foxy cable organizers to help 'em keep their earbuds tidier and easier to find... a gift they'll appreciate on the reg!
23. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies for the self-professed VSCO girl or the beauty fiend. They're on-trend rn AND won't dent hair as much as other hair ties.
24. A deck of affirmation cards that'll be a lil' everyday boost for someone who just needs a mini creative pep talk.
25. A five-pack of multitools as a handy wallet helper that, tbh, everyone will find incredibly useful on a variety of occasions.
26. A 50-pack of The Office stickers for the person who can't stop, won't stop rewatching the series. We all know one! Several, probably.
27. A 48-pack of fun washi tape so they can decorate their bullet journal, personalize some snail mail, and add some serious pizzazz to just about anything.
28. A purrrfect tote for the group's resident cat person that you know next to nothing else about besides their feline love, sassy 'tude.
29. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins–like capabilities.
30. A foodie dog toy for the furry member of the fam who really gets riled up when it's gift-opening time.
31. A Bob Ross bobblehead that'll bring a smile to their face, just like painting happy little trees. Oh, and he says 10 of his most iconic sayings!!
32. Fancy (LOOKING) earrings to upgrade most outfits. Maybe even athleisure? Whatever. They're the ones who get to wear them and decide.
33. A Tea Forte set with their signature pyramid tea bags that'll be both a novel and tasty gift for any tea fiend or someone who's flirting with becoming a tea fiend. Plus it comes in a pretty box that you won't have to wrap.
34. A Disney coloring book for the kid who's Disney-obsessed and you just don't have the heart to text their parents and ask what they don't have. They likely don't have this.
35. A drawing book for kids because you def know a kid who's creative and has very lofty taste in art supplies so you don't wanna make the mistake of buying the wrong kind. Well, this is a safe go-to.
36. An adorably existential read that just may bring your emo friend a glimmer of joy — not that they'd show it. (And maybe give them the original too!)
38. A vegan coconut lip scrub – it may just be the best thing they get because winter is rough on lips but that doesn't mean winter gusts should win.
40. A Krispy Kreme x Jelly Belly set for the person who more or less runs on sugar. Or whose sleepwalking alter ego loooooooves candy. Whatever, these'll be a solid choice for lots of folks.
41. A couple of aerating wine glasses to help make that two-buck Chuck taste like something they bought at that fancy wine store around the corner. They've gotta aspire to something.
43. An awkward family photo 2021 calendar because everyone needs a new calendar and this hilarity of this is universal.
44. A cute bottle opener you can deliver with a bottle of budget wine that seemed to have a nice looking label when you stopped by the store en route to the shindig.
46. A deck of waterproof playing cards for the adventurous type who seems to finagle being outdoors more than indoors as far as you can gather from their Insta feed.
47. A fresh farmer's almanac for clueing in the weather app obsessive as to how their spring flowers are going to fare in 2020.
48. And an almanac-inspired gardening calendar packed with gardening secrets and colorful illustrations as inspiration for a flourishing plot.
50. A glorious patch the person who's already bragging about going "offline" the week between Christmas and New Year's will most definitely Instagram.
53. A five-year journal to cover yourself in case you forget next year and then the next and then the next...you get my drift.
54. A 13-pack of soothing sheet masks in gorgeous packing that'll surely impress. Who's ready for a group sheet mask pic?!
56. A pretty scarf with an interesting pattern — it'll look equally neat while worn like a bandana or draped for display.
58. A beard wash for the babe who recently grew out a big one and won't stop obviously stroking it in public like a well-groomed villain.
59. An adorable sloth to hang around with your bud who's ALWAYS DM-ing you sloth videos when you aren't around to grab drinks with them.
61. An octopus who'll stare down anyone who even thinks about nicking it from the office dish drain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.