36 Kitchen Products That Are Worth The Splurge
Pull all your $$$ into the heart of your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The cult 7-in-1 pressure cooker that's made you Google "Instant Pot" after some late-night Pinterest scrolling.
2. This professional, portable non-stick griddle that's like a cleaner version of the one from your favorite diner.
4. This 14-cup food processor with an extra-large feed tube so you can whip up a feast without planning out batches.
12. A glass water pitcher with an ergonomic handle and spill-resistant pour spout bc wasted lemonade is a crime.
13. This 10-cup coffee maker with bells and whistles that'll make your cup a joe look like a science experiment.
14. This seasoned cast-iron pizza pan that can pull its weight with other cooking and grilling tasks.
16. A rocker pizza cutter that'll make you want to eat pizza even more frequently...if that's possible.
19. A Himalayan salt block for adding some extra flavor to meals in the most Instagrammable way possible.
25. A fancy juice fountain that'll basically pay for itself if you've got a serious green juice habit.
32. This Wi-Fi enabled slower cooker that's adjustable via an app in case you wanna let that soup sizzle a tad longer while you run some post-work errands.
35. A Samsung fridge with built-in cameras so you can spy whether you have any eggs left while you're out grocery shopping.
36. And of course, a KitchenAid Artisan standup mixer bc a grown-ass kitchen looks naked without it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.