1. The cult 7-in-1 pressure cooker that's made you Google "Instant Pot" after some late-night Pinterest scrolling.
2. This professional, portable non-stick griddle that's like a cleaner version of the one from your favorite diner.
3. An 18-cup water dispenser that easily slides onto your fridge shelf for filtered water on tap.
4. This 14-cup food processor with an extra-large feed tube so you can whip up a feast without planning out batches.
5. A waffle maker/omelet maker that's worth cracking a few eggs to achieve Leslie Knope goals.
6. A silicone pancake turner that will make for an unstoppable duo with your new griddle.
7. And a pair of cube ice trays so you don't have to worry about watered-down drinks.
8. Some stainless-steel measuring cups befitting your world-famous recipes.
9. An adjustable measuring cup for measuring out sticky ingredients with ease.
10. A motion-activated trash can that could benefit from some googly eyes.
11. This recycler/trash can combo that makes easier work of being green.
12. A glass water pitcher with an ergonomic handle and spill-resistant pour spout bc wasted lemonade is a crime.
13. This 10-cup coffee maker with bells and whistles that'll make your cup a joe look like a science experiment.
14. This seasoned cast-iron pizza pan that can pull its weight with other cooking and grilling tasks.
15. And a coordinating cast-iron skillet you'll use on the reg.
16. A rocker pizza cutter that'll make you want to eat pizza even more frequently...if that's possible.
17. An electric knife set that'll keep your dinners from looking like a total hack job.
18. An easy-to-clean immersion deep fryer to satisfy some late-night onion ring cravings.
19. A Himalayan salt block for adding some extra flavor to meals in the most Instagrammable way possible.
20. A 5-in-1 griddler with removable cooking trays for easy cleanup.
21. An electric can opener that leaves a smooth edge.
22. An automatic ice-cream maker that'll also churn out sorbet, frozen yogurt, and gelato.
23. A dishwasher-safe ice-cream scoop with a no-slip handle.
24. A sparkling bev maker for taking a stab at your own version of LaCroix.
25. A fancy juice fountain that'll basically pay for itself if you've got a serious green juice habit.
26. This 26-piece knife set as a legit investment with a lifetime warranty.
27. This sleek breadmaker with a gluten-free menu setting.
28. A chef's mandoline slicer equipped with blades for just about anything.
29. This smart toaster oven with an LCD screen and nine pre-set functions.
30. A reversible maple carving board that's double the fun.
31. A Vitamix blender with a super-powerful motor for obliterating smoothie ingredients.
32. This Wi-Fi enabled slower cooker that's adjustable via an app in case you wanna let that soup sizzle a tad longer while you run some post-work errands.
33. A burr coffee grinder with 16 grinding settings so your brew will be just right.
34. A barista espresso machine that does the work of adjusting water temperature for you.
35. A Samsung fridge with built-in cameras so you can spy whether you have any eggs left while you're out grocery shopping.
36. And of course, a KitchenAid Artisan standup mixer bc a grown-ass kitchen looks naked without it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.