1. An expandable cabinet shelf for doubling the space to house all your coffee mugs because you can't tell yourself no in the Anthro sale section.
3. A pack of Sugru (moldable glue you can use to make hooks, hang storage racks, and other handy cookspace tasks).
4. A pull-down spice rack any and all vertically challenged people will love because it might save them a hunt for the step stool.
6. A pan and sheet organizer to transform the random cabinet that you can't figure out a use for while also protecting the non-stick coatings of your baking go-tos.
7. And a cutting board rack so you can better eye which board you're supposed to use for meat and which you're supposed to use for veggies.
9. A stackable rack to finally bring some order to the pile of cleaning products or loose fruit or really most anything that could use some coralling.
11. A 50-cup coffee pod holder or wall-mount organizer so you can finally banish the boxes of future coffee to the recycling where they belong.
12. A tea bag holder with nine removable drawers for when you need to spill the tea without hogging a whole cabinet.
15. A five-piece China dinnerware storage set for when you don't need to pull out your wedding gifts, aka 363 days of the year.
17. A peg organizer system for keeping contents from rattling around while you're searching for that one pot lid.
19. A four-can rack with a helpful handle to move large quantities of soda ASAP, aka what I do for my second job.
20. A ~labeled~ utensils crock that'll tell everyone exactly where the wooden spoons, fish spatula, and whisk live.
21. A packets organizer to encourage your family to use those Pedialyte and Crystal Light drink packets before they fall into the back of your pantry for three years and expire.
22. A notched tray as a spot for your food storage container lids that's not on top of their rightful containers. (You and I both know that takes us too much space in the drawer.)
23. A sink caddy that'll be a drip-dry saver for the babes fortunate enough to have a double sink. Jealous.
24. A pair of under-shelf wire baskets in case there never seems to be enough space on your pantry shelves.
26. A 10-piece set of food storage containers with airtight locking lids (and chalkboard labels) to rid yourself of half-used boxes of pantry staples while creating a beautiful custom lineup.
27. A double pantry can organizer so you don't have to figure out which soup can's rings will cozily fit into the lid of another.
28. A wrap organizer to tidy up that corner of your lower cabinet where you throw boxes of aluminum foil.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.