We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A fabric dye for synthetic fabric and fabric blends to give a variety of stuff a new spin, from kids' clothes to tablecloths to curtains. Switching the hue of an item can make it feel completely brand-new!
3. And a powder fabric dye to help update anything in your closet you're feeling a bit meh about, has faded more than you'd like, or would serve you better in a different hue.
4. Custom face stickers you can stick all over everything in your life.
Ships within four to five days of ordering AND they're waterproof, and microwave- and dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "To start off, I was actually a bit hesitant to buy these. It seemed like something that could be easy to make poorly. Once I received the stickers and looked at them, I wished I'd bought more. They are amazing. I can't believe how great they came out, even from a somewhat crappy quality Facebook photo. On top of that, my friend who I gave them to was over the moon in love and couldn't stop laughing and smiling. Definitely made my day. A+, will for sure buy again." —SquirrelG
Get 32 0.75" stickers from Amazon for $15.99.
6. An over-the-door shoe organizer for helping corral basically anything that'll fit in one of these pockets, like cleaning supplies, pantry food, cold weather accessories, baby clothes, and just stuff that may junk up your drawers and closets. I have one on my own coat closet door and it's filled with all kinds of odds 'n' ends!
Promising review: "Love it! Love it! Love it! I bought it for my cleaning supplies. My door was not wide enough for the organizer, so I just folded one column behind the other. Perfect! And I love the clear cover so I can see exactly what is in that pocket." —Zsuzsa C. Lovasy
Get it from Amazon for $9.87.
7. An outlet shelf *just* large enough for your electric toothbrush so you can customize your bathroom storage sitch with a mere screwdriver and few minutes. Here's to a tidier sink!
FYI, it installs like a regular outlet cover. Of course except with the wonderful shelf. Can also be installed so the shelf is below the outlet.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this thing! I have much less clutter on my sink thanks to this. If there's anyone not sure if it will fit due to an object, all you need is 1.25 inches of space between the edge of your existing outlet plate and the piece of furniture. I have a GFCI with a standard wall plate." —Amazon Customer
8. A velvet slipcover to give your ragged old couch a complete new look. Plus, the slipcover comes with straps to keep it in place so you don't have to fuss with it all the time.
Promising review: "I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and loveseat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE." —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $42.49+ (available in two sizes and 10 colors).
9. A set of reusable coffee pods you can fill with your favorite ground brew and then toss in your K-Cup machine like normal. This'll put a halt to tons of plastic pod waste, both for the environment and your fam's monthly budget.
Promising review: "These reusable filter cups work PERFECTLY with our Keurig Elite B-40 model. Usually we use K-Cups, but we received a bag of ground coffee as a gift. We attempted to use our old reusable filter cup that we'd had for an old model Keurig, and it just created a mess and left tons of grounds in the cup. Amazon delivered these K&J cups in a day and they solved the problem. The bottom and sides are mesh, which was not true on my old reusable filter cup, and the little lid snaps shut snugly. They come four to a pack, but I don't see using the others until the one I'm using wears out. Very easy to clean also. So happy to find these!!!" —Jamie von Holstein
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
10. A plant-care tracking sheet so both you and your houseplant babes can thrive. (Like it suggests on the shop, put it in a picture frame and you can track with a dry-erase marker!)
11. A custom star map to celebrate a special event like a wedding anniversary. It shows how the stars ~aligned~ for your special moment and help your wall art feel personal to you.
12. A scratch-off world map you can customize more and more as you travel. It'll also be a great reminder that you're eating microwave noodles for dinner tonight so you can eat far superior noodles in Thailand in a few months.
I have one just like this (gifted from my friend Courtney!) and keep it in a frame without glass so I can easily scratch off each destination I've recently visited. You can even take it to the next level and scratch it off with your most recent destination's currency!
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
15. Gameboy-like fridge magnets in case you wanna step it up a bit from travel magnets and post cards (though you can still keep those!). Also, the "screen" is a dry-erase board.
16. Or magnetic collage frames for bringing some order to a fridge jumbled with pics in case you aren't willing to go the video game route.
Each display holds five 4"x6" photos for a total of 10 pictures.
Promising review: "I purchased a couple of sets of these for myself after gifting them to my parents and loving the look. They were of better quality than the ones I had before. Clearer plastic and stronger magnet that lays flat. Easy way to liven up the fridge. Protects photos from liquids in the kitchen and keeps them looking nice. I’m so happy with this purchase. I plan to purchase another set for the side of the fridge sometime soon." —C.J. Moses
Get two from Amazon for $18.50.
17. Stainless-steel-effect contact paper will get you the look of fresh appliances thanks for chump change. (Why is stainless steel sooo pricey?)
And when you move or change your mind, you can easily remove or reposition it!
Promising review: "Amazing job at updating my wall oven. I searched for months trying to see what would be an alternative replacement to my dated wall oven (25 years old). The thing is, my old oven has always worked very well, so I couldn't really justify paying $2,000 to replace my working double wall oven only because of cosmetic reasons. Then it dawned on me that maybe if I updated the oven with this metal covering it would look like real stainless steel. So for literally the cost of $10 I updated my oven. The update is virtually unnoticeable unless you tell someone, and what's the best thing of all, it leaves no fingerprints. Best $10 I ever spent." —B. Lenj
Get an 18"x6' roll from Amazon for $13.99.
18. And marble-print contact paper to seriously zhuzh up a countertop or piece of furniture. I mean this cat was already fancy, but now he's even more luxe-looking!
Promising review: "I do not have the money for a new vanity right now. Insert DIY project of covering my ugly pink bathroom vanity in marble contact paper. It looks 100% better and it’s super durable. It’s a little tricky to work with at first and then you get the hang of it. I’m buying more for my half bath!
Update: my vanity still looks great a couple of months later! I decided to do my table top in my laundry room and it looks great too!
Tips: make sure there is nothing on the surface as bumps will show through with the tiniest of debris. Also, one roll is not enough, always buy more than you think you’ll need!" —Natalie Evans
Get an 11.8"x78.7" roll from Amazon for $5.89.
19. Carriage-style magnets to pump up the style on your garage door that *now* looks like it cost you a few more zeroes.
These are dead ringers for the hardware on my parents' *actual* carriage-style garage doors.
Promising review: "Great custom look for a bland garage door. I bought two sets for my double garage. Love the carriage door look now. My mother-in-law liked it so much she bought two sets as well. Couldn't be easier to install and they stay in place. Only downside is my practical-joking friends and family can rearrange them. Once the fad wore off they quit doing that though." —Daddio314
Get them from Amazon for $11.68.
20. A set of gel-like press-on nails with a ~wild~ variety of patterns to match all sorts of outfits.
Yep, that's my hand in the pic. I wore these with the nail strips one weekend and had an onslaught of compliments. I thought they were really fun and were just my max personal length of being able to still operate like a human and not a velociraptor. Everyone thought I went and got professional acrylics! And after wearing 'em a few days I held onto them so I can easily wear them again. In fact, perhaps I'll put 'em on again tonight after writing this review!
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $14.99.
21. Some bright shoelaces that come in a set of 15 colors so you can switch it up depending on that day's whims.
22. An enamel pin display because at this point you're wearing at least three pins a day but want to show 'em off all the time. Here's how to do it on that bare wall in the hall to the bathroom.
24. A metal monogram sign you can hang in a variety of spots to make your place feel even more yours.
26. Floral decals that'll create some drama in a variety of ways. It comes in separate pieces to help you find the perfect fit.
This peel-and-stick wall decal comes in six cut-out peonies ranging in sizes of 16"x15"H to 26"x25"H and 14 separate leaves and leaf clusters ranging in approximate sizes of 6"x4"H to 11"x13"H. So you can really customize this look as you like!
Murwall is an İstanbul, Turkey-based small biz that specializes in custom mural and decal designs.
27. A hanging boot organizer because maybe you just rewatched Tidying Up to get you back in the organizing spirit and realized that the floor isn't a real storage situation for your boots.
But Marie wouldn't make you feel bad about being lazy again. You've just gotta maintain!
Promising review: "Sometimes I'd waste time digging for the matching pair I was hoping to wear. I've been wanting to buy the Boot Butler, but was hesitant because of the price. After some time and frustration (especially with boot season approaching), I bought the Boot Butler for myself in October as an early Christmas gift. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?! I loved it so much, I bought a second set a couple of months later and am now contemplating buying another. I love that my boots aren't in a pile anymore; that they are easy to find and see, and I don't have to shuffle huge plastic boot boxes around (an option I tried before and was not happy with)." —ZAR
Get a set for five pairs from Amazon for $69.99.
28. An adjustable closet doubler that does exactly what its name says to help fill that dead space below your hanging tops.
Promising review: "This product has been one of my favorite Amazon finds, I’m not sure why I didn’t think of it sooner. It has doubled my closet space in my apartment where I can’t make any damage in terms of adding another permanent shelf — so this has been a perfect solution. It was easy to assemble and is sturdy. I’ve had it for a couple of weeks now with no issue. Your closet has to be pretty high for this to work or else your shirts above are going to get caught on the hangers below and for my case, some of my shirts are dragging on the floor — just keep this in mind when you’re thinking about purchasing." —Alex
Get it from Amazon for $14.97.