44 Inexpensive Gifts To Buy In Bulk
From your fanciest friend to your dad who swears he doesn't need anything to your weird cousin, we've got you covered.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A six-pack of sprout bookmarks perfect for holding their place when leafing through a book to see how many pages left 'til the next chapter.
4. An adorable coffee spoon they can use to stir in all the stuff y'all use to doctor up that office coffee. Even if they're allergic to cats (like me!) they won't be able to deny the adorable utility of this dirt-cheap gift
5. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies so next time they're poised to make you miss you brunch reservation, doing something with their hair will be one less excuse.
7. A 13-pack of sheet masks with bright, fun packaging that'll be a feast for their eyes before they're a feast for their dry winter skin.
9. A pair of adorable brown sugar–saving bears to keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for their next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time they decide to bake!)
10. An RFID-blocking passport case in a range of colors so you can stock up for everyone in your crew.
11. And a pair of coordinating luggage tags because there's always one friend who can't tell their black hardshell roller bag apart from every other black hardshell roller bag on the luggage carousel. A colorful tag will help.
12. A cleaning pen that'll *gently* revive the look of your jewels that you DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE have grown cloudy over time. Don't worry, it's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of your morning coffee order.
13. A coin purse (made from recycled material!) as a tiny, helpful reminder of their go-getter status.
14. A three-pack of leather wire wraps for the most organized folks you know. Also, these are going to look sooo much more expensive.
18. A 32-pack of adorable squishy animals for ~safely~ expressing some of their bottled-up rage instead of in a reply-all email chain. Though that would be the stuff of legend....
19. A 50-pack of The Office stickers you can split up between everyone in your friend group for an incredibly affordable gift.
20. A deck of Harry Potter playing cards because HP is universal and anyone who's not a monster will love these.
21. And a six-pack of Horcrux bookmarks to mark their spot when they finally tear themselves away from a story's ensuing drama.
22. A pair of mini hands that'll deserve no explanation. Just watch them open them and enjoy their confusion.
23. A fill-in-the-blank book you can personalize for each person in your life as the sweetest thing ever.
24. A monthly subscription to PLAY! by Sephora so they'll always have some new products to avoid beauty boredom.
28. An infinity scarf in 45 colors to avoid the dreaded "you got us the same thing" complaint. So ungrateful!
29. And a colorful knit cap available in 22 colors for some ~creative coordination~ that'll make their heart *and* their head feel warm.
30. A six-pack of woodland creature bag chips for those office snackers always willing to share their spoils.
31. A photogenic headband here as an extra set of hands while they go through their incredibly detailed skincare routine.
32. A pair of glitzy earrings in a variety of styles and colors so everyone can feel special in their own little way.
34. A five-pack of multitools as a handy wallet helper that, tbh, everyone will find incredibly useful on a variety of occasions.
35. A 12-pack of colorful bandanas set to become pocket sweat rags, Springsteen-like accents, or camping napkins. Whatever!
36. Or a legit pocket knife for helping them out in a bind. No, a million binds. (Everyone could use a pocket knife.)
37. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins–like capabilities.
38. A design-minded coloring book to help them get lost in a creative distraction after a long, taxing day.
39. A 10-pack of chic little makeup pouches you can easily zhuzh up for your nearest and dearest beauty fiends or leave 'em all minimalistic because, truly, the lashes can say it all.
40. And a set of four pencil pouches that'll make your friends say "merci" because they can stylishly organize more than your writing utensils.
41. An Blue Apron subscription because you can feed a table full of loved ones over the holidays, but helping them learn how to cook for themselves will be soooo helpful.
43. An eight-pack of toast-like cork coasters for footing your drink when possible 'til you can get that bread to easily replace furniture with water rings.
44. A four-pack of Burt's Bees lip balm that'll ensnare every last gift recipient in its moisturizing web.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.