1. Stash ugly cords in a shelf-friendly box for an artful storage distraction.
2. Cover door dings and marks with chalkboard paint in the garage.
3. Turn unsightly wires into cute wall art by adding bloom clips.
4. Paint a drop cloth as a cheerful outdoor rug to hide stained concrete or ugly patio surfaces.
5. Upgrade a plain light-switch cover with Mod Podge and a copy of a page from your favorite book.
6. Freshen up a printed upholstered chair with paint and fabric medium.
7. Transform a throwaway vinyl chair with the help of specialty spray paint.
8. Mount a surge protector and coil up cords on hooks underneath a desk to fight visual cord clutter.
9. Scribble away rusty furniture hardware with a metallic Sharpie.
10. Keep embarrassing beauty products anonymous with elegant, clear dispensers.
The stuff's effective, but visitors don't have to know the secrets behind your spotless skin and shiny tresses.
Get a 16-oz dispenser from Amazon for $8.99.
11. And transfer laundry cleaning products to pretty storage containers for a streamlined, minimalist-pleasing look.
12. Stash grass-stained shoes in an entry bench with drawers that'll hide gross footwear.
13. Mask a popcorn finish or water stains by draping scarves with thumbtacks.
14. Turn your dog's crate into a design accent with a regal cover worthy of Henry VIII.
15. Give your cat (or dog) some privacy and disguise the litter box with a nightstand/cathouse combo.
It's also good for storing books, tabletop items, and even towels!
Get it from Amazon for $99.73. Available in white (left), espresso (right), and walnut.
16. Cleverly hide your paper towels with this handsome crown-molding shelf.
17. Camouflage a smelly septic vent in the garden with a birdbath.
18. Repaint and reupholster an OG folding chair for a whimsical new look.
19. Cover a hideous tile backsplash with paint for an update that doesn't require hiring a pro.
20. Mask chain-link fences with a convincing roll of artificial ivy.
21. Overhaul a dated fireplace with spray paint in just one day.
22. Cover exposed screws on Ikea shelves with spiffed-up paint stirrers.
23. Tuck outdoor trash cans in a weather-safe storage shed in between garbage pickups.
It holds two 32-gallon trash cans.
Get it from Amazon for $115.
24. Cover up a paint-color fail with worldly maps and pushpins.
25. Conceal a thermostat or security system by hanging a canvas wall art piece on hinges.
26. Stash your trash and recycling beneath the counter with a rolling system.
27. Fake a granite finish on a laminate countertop with a paint kit.
The kit even has an instruction DVD for painting noobs!
Get it from Amazon for $71.90.