We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
1. A legendary coffee grinder even coffee snobs will adore.
2. And a sweary mug to fully capture their pride in their new digs.
3. A personalized doormat that's so cool, the neighbors will want to steal it.
4. A yummy tea sampler with 20 flavors so even the pickiest of tea drinkers just might find something they like!
6. A pretty potted houseplant so maybe they can become the old plant lady their Insta likes history would indicate.
7. Or a set of tiny faux succulents your #1 plant killer won't have to bother watering.
9. A bottle of ~good~ olive oil because you should listen to Ina Garten (this is one of her favs)!
10. A rosé set with enough bottles for each hand (and a spare!) because they should have something left over to drink after all the housewarming guests mosey on home.
11. An adorable garlic house so bulbs can finally get some privacy.
12. A deodorizing candle meant to erase the funk of your fav four-legged friend. It can also do major things for weird kitchen smells and it doesn't smell like a deodorizing candle!
13. A trio of nesting food storage containers you *could* fill with homemade treats. Or not. They're a fab gift either way!
14. A tissue house for the perpetually sniffly person with minimalist tendencies.
15. A custom framed photo as an excuse to make it onto their gallery wall — or for your doggo to make it their gallery wall!
16. A cool nautical doorstop for the Margaritaville-obsessed or a llama looker for the folks who can't stop, won't stop sharing cute animal videos.
17. A guac-saving gadget in case they have any left over from the housewarming party.
18. A snuggly UGG throw so they can be super comfy, even while sticking by their own no-shoes-in-the-house rule.
19. A fresh set of coasters to use ASAP so that their new mid-century modern coffee table doesn't suffer from water rings post-housewarming.
20. An adorable fridge refresher that'll look nicer than the crusty old box of baking soda they used in their old place. JK. It will definitely look nicer.
21. A flat colander they'll never run out of reasons to use.
22. A set of six "drinking buddies" to help identify whose glass is whose and also make for some extremely silly snaps.
23. A pair of chambong shot glasses as an extra AF way to make a toast.
24. A pair of bookends that look like they were made to hold all their music tomes.
25. An electric corkscrew for pulling the weight when it's vino time.
27. And a snuggly card even the pickiest of friends are guaranteed to adore.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.