We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Satin pillowcases — they'll be gentler on your hair and skin while making your bed look oh-so fancy.
2. An Instant Pot with 7(!!!) uses! It'll do so much more than your OG slow cooker. (But really, you still don't have one yet?!)
3. A Grand Canyon–scented candle to burn while you're plotting your next national park visit. One could say it's a bit more ~adventurous~ than your standard vanilla candles.
4. A moisture-wicking comforter made of ~cooling~ hygro cotton that'll keep you cool in the summer and toasty in the winter as a cozy transition from that bed in a bag you bought five years ago.
5. And some equally cool pillows also made of hygro cotton to help regulate your temperature. If you have to do the math on how old your bed pillows are, it's time to buy new ones.
6. A glass pendant just begging to be hung over your dining room table. People are going to be asking, "Did you remodel?"
7. A convertible dish drying rack that'll be an improvement in the meantime 'til you can shell out for a place that has a dishwasher. (Goals!)
8. And a modern bottle drying rack to help declutter and serve as a helping hand when you're spooning leftovers into freezer bags.
9. A gorgeous kettle with a stay-cool handle to finally replace that hand-me-down model your old roommate left behind.
10. A storage basket/table — it'll be so much more pleasing to the eye than the overflowing fabric cube full of months-old magazines.
11. An ~attractive~ bean bag you can fill with the kids' stuffed animals that can become a fun activitiy to get them to finally do a little bit of cleaning.
12. Beechwood utensils – they make a handsome replacement for those warped plastic utensils that helped you discover that hot pots can melt a plastic spoon!
13. Glitzy shower curtain hooks to razzle dazzle as a bathroom focal point more than your lackluster plastic rings ever could.
14. An aluminum mouse pad for taking your mouse accuracy to new heights and looking gorgeous in your home office.
15. A ceramic cookware set as an earth-shattering change from the collection of pots and pans you can't remember acquiring but made its way into your kitchen cabinets.
16. A tripod floor lamp because that model with bendable arms and colorful plastic shades you picked up before you could legally vote deserves to be retired.
17. Organic kitchen towels ready to take the v helpful place of those Halloween dish towels your mom sent you in a care package a few years back.
18. And some incredibly soft bath towels that'll only get softer over time.
19. A fancy pants infusion pitcher to give your clouded plastic sale section pitcher the heave-ho because you've just become one of those people who not only drinks but MAKES their own cucumber water!
20. A coat rack with hooks that flip up when not in use so you won't become ensnared by an empty hook on a late-night trip to the fridge and scare yourself to death. (The stuff of urban legends.)
21. A bamboo hamper to camouflage the dirty clothes your plastic hamper can't.
22. Baseball patent prints that'll show your love for the sport without bombarding house guests with your team's logo.
23. A richly scented candle in a gorgeous container to help satisfy all your Instagram urges.
24. Bottled matches (with a built-in striker) that'll look so much nicer than that bowl of bar matchbooks that's your go-to.
25. A turntable stand you could honestly use to hold most anything, not just records! But you should still move your vinyls from those plastic crates. They deserve it!
26. A welcome mat designed to look like a mosaic tile floor — it'll make for the best #floorcore pics.
27. A green tea–infused mattress as a cushy alternative for that mattress you bought from your roommate's cousin three years ago.
28. A canopy bed frame for making bedtime feel grand.
29. An industrial storage cart so your house plants can have a nicer place than that old IKEA bookshelf you've had since college.
30. A smart convection oven that might make you break up with your old toaster oven... and maybe even your actual oven?!
31. Velvet accent chairs everyone will assume you dropped a paycheck on because of their pretty quilted backs. Time to put the old chairs on the curb!
32. A faux-fur throw blanket for a glam look actually just thrown on your couch, unlike that novelty fleece blanket your Secret Santa gave you last year. Which is warm! But chic? Eh.
33. A luxe-looking dog bed you'll wish came in your size too.
34. A kitchen cart with a granite top that no one could mistake for a utility cart.
35. And an extremely fancy quartz tea light holder because you're fancy as hell and all your guests should know it.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.