We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A volcanic stone face roller for removing oil and shine from your face. And unlike oil-blotting sheets, the ball can be popped out and washed so you can use this over and over and over again.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. Not only is it affordable, but it's also washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep. After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pick up everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $13.16.
2. A do-it-all toothbrush holder and dispenser might make it feel like you and your outside bones are living in the year 3022.
This game-changer includes a toothpaste dispenser, four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. Would definitely recommend for a family or kids bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, cotton swabs, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (originally $19.79+; available in three colors).
3. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you simply throw in your sink (the whole packet!), turn on the water, and watch fizz up as it does the tough work below on all the gunk that OTHER PEOPLE have let build up in your disposal.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.50.
4. An cutie octopus-shaped blackhead remover can exfoliate your skin, helping you deal with all sorts of blackheads, whiteheads, and clogged pores.
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
5. A satin-lined Hairbrella to keep in your bag or car so when the forecast for rain turns out to be accurate, you can keep your hair looking perfect. OK this isn't a strange way to be prepared but instead a v v smart way. Regardless, it earns its place in this story.
Hairbrella is a Black-owned small business established in 2016 that specializes in hats combining fashion and function to protect against all types of weather. FYI, this is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can test it out before committing if you’re a Prime member!
Promising review: "I never carry an umbrella cause they’re too bulky, so when I saw the Hairbrella I was so excited. It keeps my hair dry and my curls nicely quaffed, rather than me looking like I stuck my fingers I a light socket. I’m telling everyone I know about it, it’s an amazing alternative to those wide-brimmed hats or a briefcase LOL! Truly it’s never going Read more about review stating Love it!!to leave my side from now on! I definitely recommend it." —Gina C.
6. Affresh dishwasher tablets will get rid of residue that ends up creating odor and buildup on your dishes. Turns out, you don't need a new dishwasher, it just needs a proper cleaning.
Promising review: "After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and dishes just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener was no longer doing its job so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine per the instructions and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! The glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully every month, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!" —Sheila
Get them from Amazon for $8.99.
7. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic cleaning cups that'll clean out your Keurig's innards once your coffee starts tasting a bit funny.
Promising review: "Okay, so these cleaner pods are awesome! I didn't know how gross our Keurig was until today. The big mason jar on the left is when I actually ran the cleaner through plus one rinse cycle. The middle one is another rinse cycle and the last one, on the right, is the last one I did. So yes, I would suggest running two or three rinse cycles instead of the recommended one. But it's still an awesome product for the price! I have a Keurig 2.0 and I had no issues." —Mads0421
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95+ (also available in a pack of 12).
8. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can simply just spray on after you shower, wait 8–12 hours while it tackles mold and mildew stains, soap scum, and just about any gross grime without YOU having to scrub. Talk about practical to the max.
Promising review: "This stuff is a lifesaver. Life is tremendously busy with kids and cleaning the shower is at the bottom of the list. I bought this due to pure frustration and disgust of my shower and it has turned it around in a weekend. You literally spray it and forget it and just with that little effort, I have a clean shower!! Also great for glass doors. It cleaned everything! Love it!" —Amanda Nichols
Get it from Amazon for $19.98+ (available in two sizes).
9. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub will help get rid of "chicken skin" (ahem, tiny bumps that are called keratosis pilaris) thanks to smart ingredients like glycolic, lactic acids, and pumice buffing beads. Talk about an effective shower.
Promising review: "I like to use an exfoliating scrub on my body every now and then, but it really didn't do anything for my KP bumps on my arms. I've used this now for the past month about one to two times a week, and honestly noticed a difference from the very first use. This is SO much better than a normal scrub, especially if you have KP bumps on your skin. My arms have never felt more smooth. Also, a little goes a long way, so this should last quite a while. I will definitely be repurchasing this." —nannerbuns
10. A leave-in conditioner made for kids (and grownups) with curly hair and tender heads that'll provide some picturesque resuilts thanks to its hydrating and detangling formula of vitamin B5, jojoba oil, keratin, and more.
Promising review: "This stuff is beyond 5 stars. I initially bought this for my son who is tender-headed. I have really curly hair and happened to break my ankle and was in the hospital for two weeks and couldn't wash and condition my hair like I do at home. I had what felt like dreadlocks in three places! I was hoping this would work on my hair and it was amazing! I completely soaked my hair with this stuff, waited a little while, and gently combed through it. I absolutely cannot believe how well it worked!!" —Bea
Get it from Amazon for $7.59.
11. A bug bite suction tool to help you out with existing bites to remove the irritating venom, and help reduce itchiness, pain, and swollenness. Plus it works on other insect stings. Think about all the scratching you could've saved yourself!
Promising review: "We carry our Bug Bite Thing in the car, take on vacations, etc. Love it. We use for mosquito bites mostly...but I will tell you, my husband actually got stung by a wasp after we bought this and I cant tell you how excited I was! Not for this discomfort of course, but I could wait to see if the bug sucker would actually suck out the stinger...it did!!!!! So satisfying." —E. Horvath
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in 1-, 2-, and 3-packs).
12. Venus Visage Teeth Whitening Pens you can easily apply and let sit a minute or two to dry. Buh-bye annoying strips and coffee stains.
You can use each pen ~20 times and should expect your teeth to lighten four to eight shades.
Promising review: "I have only used the two original pens that I purchased and can already see an improvement. I am older than 60 and drink coffee daily and red wine weekly." —vicki houska
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99+ (also available in a four-pack).
13. A set of TikTok-famous adjustable mug organizers that'll help you better use your kitchen cabinet space *and* also keep your mugs safer since they fit on top of a mug, creating a setup where you can safely stack a second mug on top instead of googling replacements.
Psst — if you want to see them in action, check out this viral TikTok of the mug organizers that's clocked millions of views.
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just ordered a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get a set of six (to organize 12 mugs) from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
14. A curved shower attachment that shoots out water in a narrow, contoured spray so you can really get into your pup's thick coat and effectively wash away the poop they had so much fun rolling around in when you let them outside earlier. 🙃
Promising review: "I wish I purchased this sooner. I have a very hairy double-coated dog, and this gets ALL the shampoo out of his fur. The flow is adjustable, and he will let me spray the top of his head, which he won't let me do with the dog shower attachment at our apartment dog bathing station. The hose is long enough so I can get completely under his belly. I also use this wand to clean the shower walls. I have tried other styles and brands, and this is the best dog shower attachment I have ever purchased. Very easy to install and it looks nice and sleek in the bathroom." —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (originally $49.99; available in two styles).
15. A carpet cleaner will transform all sorts of soft surfaces in your home BESIDES your carpet (though it'll do amazing work there too). Turns out, you don't need to buy a new couch after that huge spill you're pretending like isn't there.
Promising review: "Buy this NOW! My husband and I absolutely love this little thing. We have used it to clean our cars, mattresses, upholstered chairs, area rugs, and our couch. It works great and is so convenient for almost everything. Easy to clean, easy to move. I did use this on our carpet to compare to my larger carpet cleaner and it did NOT clean as well as my larger cleaner did. It is excellent for spot cleaning, though." —Marianne R. Fezza
Get it from Amazon for $109.59+ (originally $123.59).
16. A pack of cable clips so you can position all your power cords and chargers just as you need them. No more digging through a tangled mess under your desk or behind the TV.
Promising review: "It was always a pain to reach down the side of my bed to reach my chargers, not to mention the wad of cables I’d have to sift through just to charge my phone. I finally searched for a solution and came across these. They’re great! They’re really easy to stick on and they stay in place. I haven’t had an issue of them falling off. Whenever I need to charge a device they’re right next to me, easy to reach and untangled. I definitely recommend!" —Nurse Nelis
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.97 (originally $13.98).
17. A hanging bag organizer that'll keep the dust off your beauties and won't put stress on your purse handles like other organizing solutions.
::nervously calculates how much $$$ I've spent on handbags::
Promising review: "Earlier today I put two hanging closet handbag holders in my walk in closet. I don't have 16 purses, but I do have more than eight. I put some other things in the leftover pockets — gloves, a couple of smaller clutch-style purses, and some scarves. The pockets are roomy and seem to be sturdy. I'm doin' the happy dance because they are just what I needed. Already I'm feeling more organized." —mochamarie
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (originally $15.99; available in four colors).
18. A magnetic bottle-lofting system to keep track of the six-pack remnants without making a mess.
Adhere to a flat, clean surface with included heavy-duty peel-and-stick adhesive. Includes two strips with three magnets each.
Promising review: "The magnets are strong enough to hold the bottles even when the door is slammed, yet no so strong that you have to pry off the bottles. It is clear they spent time getting the strength just right. Overall, a fun product that can be very useful depending on your refrigerator's configuration." —Sean Logue
Get them from Amazon for $29.99.
19. A genius T-shirt roll holder will create some storage out of seemingly thin air. Perhaps now you'll actually be able to find the remaining T-shirts in that drawer.
The Roll Keeper is owned by Kelso, Washington's resident crafter, Traci. Traci has been crafting for over 40 years and created her storage design to help organize vinyl, soon realizing that it was the perfect organization solution for much more. Her shop has versions for bottles, wrapping paper, pens, and more. Don't miss checking out this small business!
My colleague Mallory Mower owns this and loves it:
"Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn't have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I've purchased an Etsy product from!"
20. A shower curtain liner with mesh storage pockets I love and will buy for as long as it's a thing I can buy.
Yep, you're looking at my shower! I upgraded from a corner tension rod caddy and never want to go back. The mesh pockets drain water so your liner won't get all icky. And they make it easy to tell the difference between the minimalist packaging for your face wash and shave cream when it's way too early in the morning. Read my full review of Maytex Pockets Shower Curtain Liner (#2) to learn more about why I'm in love with an object that can't love me back.
Get it from Amazon for $26.41+ (available in two colors).
21. A set of hoodie hangers so your most comfortable items can end their reign of terror on your normal clothes hangers.
Each hoodie hanger comes with a removable clip that allows you to lock the hoodie hangar onto smaller diameter rods or wire shelving.
Venalli Builds is an Overland Park, Kansas-based Etsy shop.
22. An automatic bleach toilet cleaning system, because Rosey the Robot isn't available for bathroom cleaning, but this gadget will send cleaner into your bowl with each flush. It's a start!
It's super quick to install, and one cartridge can last up to three months!
Promising review: "I've installed these in all six toilets in my home and they are a great idea. I've been using this for about four to five years. This device circulates bleach product into the toilet bowl after every flush, where it is needed to prevent staining such as water lines from calcium buildup. The chlorine water is restricted to the bowl, not the tank. If chlorine is in the tank it will erode away the flapper and foam seal which separates the tank from the bowl, requiring more expensive repairs. This product solves that problem with no drawbacks and don't look unsightly like the clamp-on bars of chlorine that are permanently inside the bowl." —Dr. D123
Get it from Amazon for $10.77 (originally $12).
23. The Clean Ball, which is really just fancy talk for a tiny ball that'll collect crumbs, dirt, dust, and other little bits littering the bottom of your bag.
Promising review: "This little ball is genius! It rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. It's easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (originally $13.99; available in pink, gray, and a multi-color option).