46 Things That'll Help Solve Some Of The Little Problems That Have Been Bothering You
From face mask loops rubbing your ears raw to your family using a scary amount of TP, these things'll help ease a variety of woes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Earring lifters that'll discreetly keep those door knockers (and much smaller, equally stylish earrings!) from looking like they're slumping out of your ear. Perhaps you'll hang onto pairs for much longer!
2. A button headband specially made to not only keep hair out of your face, but a mask securely on your face without rubbing your ears.
3. A vinyl plastic vaccine card sleeve with a resealable top to help keep THE accessory of 2021 in fighting condition well past this calendar year. It also has holes so you can attach it to a lanyard!
4. A blush/highlighter duo for that *just right* sun-kissed look without looking like you're the victim of a contouring disaster. Like, can I get a little color without it being TOO obvious? Even if I layer on sunscreen like my life depends on it?!
5. A high-wattage glow booster you can use alone or on top of your fave splurge-y highlighter in case you'd prefer that your shimmer is seen from space. Sometimes you could just really use that extra gleam.
6. Stain and odor detergent pods that'll help attack those rank, sweaty clothes your family accumulate at a scarily quick rate.
7. A jewelry clasp for anyone who loves some necklace or bracelet layering but gets super annoyed with tangles. This'll help 'em lay flat as you intended!
8. A tablet stand so you can watch, browse, or read during your down time without letting it fall on your face or making your hand ache. (I can't be the only one whose hand is a bit sore from clocking hours playing Sudoku and reading library books on my tablet.)
9. A scratch-free cleaning tool to help you effectively get off stickers and stuck-on messes without ruining your mani.
10. SKIMS shaping shorts that are slit-friendly because you're also typing in "thigh slit dress" to narrow down your online shopping.
11. Natural anti-chafing powder to help fight against chub rub which, actually, is not a small problem! It's actually super terrible but you don't have to deal with it.
12. An ~edgy~ brownie pan for edge lovers that'll make every last piece of the brownie an edge piece but the edge pieces are more delicious than those subpar traditional middle one!
13. Teeth-whitening pens you easily apply and let sit a minute or two to dry. Buh-bye annoying strips and coffee stains.
14. Glitzy hair pins from a Black-owned brand made for babes with curly natural hair, meaning they won't snag!!!
15. Slow-cooker liners that'll lure you into using your fave lazy-day kitchen appliance even more often thanks to the one-and-done cleanup.
16. A ~breathable~ nail polish in a bunch of spring hues. What makes it breathable though? Well, it includes base coat, color, and top coat all in one formula! No more digging in your drawers for that top coat you forget to use most of the time.
17. A three-pack of washable bra liners for those super sweaty days because it's pretty, pretty gross when you peel off a bra to only find it heavier with sweat. Thank youuuuu summer.
18. Bra strap adjusters that'll keep loose straps from slipping down or peeking out underneath a racerback silhouette.
19. Grocery bag carriers to help cut out a few trips from the car to the house, and be a bit easier on your hardworking fingers.
20. Sheet suspenders to keep your fitted sheet from creeping up on the corners once and for all. A deep mattress or weird dream doesn't mean you should wake up burrito-d in that fitted sheet.
21. EveryPlate might just be the budget-friendly, actually very user-friendly meal kit you've pined after but thought didn't exist. (No more dirtying up eight bowls for one dinner.)
22. Goo Gone I used to remove sticky residue of (DECADES-OLD?!) magnets from my apartment fridge and you'll find so many uses for in your own home.
23. A blurring primer for helping smooth out pores and fine lines for a smooth foundation application. Prepping your skin with the (v easy) priming step will make your makeup look so much nicer!
24. Heating patches for helping ease period cramps when you can't sit in one spot all day with a heating pad.
25. A 10-in-1 spray you can spritz on your damp hair and let take care of basically every styling need for blowouts except finishing hairspray. It'll give you a super smooth blowout without filling up your medicine cabinet with products.
26. Lifting, shaping boob tape that'll stay put despite what you have planned... even under a swimsuit you're actually wearing in a body of water!
27. A winged eyeliner stamp in case you've spent what feels like an eternity (or maybe just quar) working on your flick to no avail. Same.
28. A steering-wheel table so you can catch crumbs where they start and avoid grease stains on your lap during any fast-food lunches.
29. And a dip clip that'll hang onto your car vent because have you ever tried to clean spilled honey mustard off car upholstery? Here's to hoping you never have to.
30. Or an eight-pack of dip clips for use outside of your car that can satisfy your saucy appetite without getting hounded for double-dipping in the communal dip bowl.
31. A wood polish with astounding "before" and "after" pics — it might just have you seeking out all sorts of worn-out wood surfaces to rejuvenate.
32. Yummy grain-free cookies in case you've been on the prowl for gluten-free sweets to keep in the pantry for what feels like 100 years.
33. A quick-dry top coat for a lasting finish over your home mani. It's always tragic when you take the time for a man, only to smudge it a few minutes later.
34. Sugru moldable glue to help you create the organization solutions of your dreams. Overflowing coffee mug shelf? Handled. No place to hang your shower loofah? BAM!
35. An Always Pan, complete with a nonstick surface so you can finally fry an egg and let it slip easily outta the pan. (I still haven't perfected that. But I also don't own one of these!) Plus it has a vented top, mesh basket for steaming, and a spoon that hooks onto the handle.
36. A Tushy bidet attachment if you'd like to feel a lot cleaner down there while cutting down on your household's TP consumption. Seriously, it's getting a little ridiculous.
37. A hanging jewelry organizer that'll ACTUALLY keep those bracelet and necklaces from tangling thanks to hanging loops.
38. An ice cream coozie to cradle your midnight snack so your hands don't get chilly. Oh, and that'll mean one fewer bowl you have to wash ;).
39. A tea bag organizer — it can hold 100 bags, so you can finally dedicate your tea shelf to other things while slowly working your way through your delectable collections.
40. A rechargeable lighter can *safely* light your various candle babies without worrying about lighter fluid or a flimsy match.
41. A cleansing oil to help ~gently~ remove your day's makeup and debris without robbing your skin of moisture. Here's to a cleanser that'll knock out your mascara residue too! (Yep, it's making my waterproof mascara and liner melt in this pic mid-wash.)
42. A cutting board with six mats each labeled for a specific purpose, meaning you can easily swap out for a clean mat when you're cooking instead of having to rewash the same one four times in one night.
43. A cute lil' brown sugar bear that'll prevent your brown sugar from turning into an unappetizing rock that you unearth once you've already started mixing the other cookie ingredients.
44. Rubber anti-vibration pads made to put a halt to a jiggling washer that always makes the BIGGEST racket. Bye noise!
45. A super durable MacBook case that'll help protect that computer you rely upon a little too much from your butter fingers.
46. And an "impossible" puzzle in a mermaid-like hue in case you, like me, have gone through your household's jigsaw puzzles of scenic views and need a fresh challenge.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.