31 Grooming Products *You'll* Be Glad You Use (And Also Maybe Others Will Too?!)
Trust me, your use of a morning breath-killing mouthwash will be much appreciated — regardless if anyone mentions it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stainless-steel tongue scraper that'll help you kick sour wafts to the curb FAR better than your toothbrush.
3. An acne patch that'll be far gentler on your surrounding skin than drying spot treatments of yore. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil do the deed in drawing out fluids and pus with results you can see. Now your mom can lay off fussing over your picking at your breakouts.
4. The MakeUp Eraser, a super soft washcloth that'll *gently* take off all traces of makeup (even waterproof mascara!) with just water. Now you can stop leaving mascara streaks on washcloths and pillowcases!
5. A bottle of rosehip oil packed with antioxidants and fatty acids that reviewers say (and show) help brighten dark spots and make skin look plumper. Plus you can use it on your nails and body too!
6. A foot file to scrape away those unsightly, crusty heels that applying foot cream just isn't helping. Also if you share a bed with anyone, they'll be VERY grateful.
7. A dandruff shampoo made with ketoconazole 1% (an antifungal ingredient) so you can rid yourself of white flakes. Snow globes are beautiful but who wants to live in one?
8. A wart-removing gel that'll do some nasty but essential work for you. Just look at the pics. Of course you'll be glad you used this stuff!
9. A hair repair serum with hydrating argan oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E to help you tame flyaways and get on with the rest of your life.
10. Hair oil to add some shine to 3a-4c curls without making your hair feel greasy. The secret? Australian Kakadu plum. (Go ahead and memorize that phrase because you know your friends will ask about how to get in on the glossy fun.)
11. A scalp massager I own and love for its super relaxing effects. But reviewers also call down that its prowess for breaking down buildup can ease scalp itchiness and irritation!
12. A teeth-whitening pen that'll put only a teensy dent in your budget (vs. a trip to the dentist), *plus* they're way easier to use than white strips and taste minty. I've used these and they're super easy but effective!
13. A detangling brush to give your poor scalp a break from all the (too) tough love post-shower. Roommates will be grateful that they don't have to hear your painful yelps too.
15. A spray bottle of L'Oreal Paris root cover-up spray to help bridge the gap between your *real* roots and the time between colorings.
16. A hair finishing stick in case you're going for that sleek look for your quite dirty hair you're rocking in a high pony for the day. This stuff is basically just a mascara wand you use to brush natural plant oils onto your hair to smooth down everything.
17. A Chi automatic curling iron that'll do the tough work in giving you gorgeous curls in minutes. It even grabs your hair automatically to wrap it around the barrel, then beeps when it's time to release. If you've ever burned yourself with a curling iron ::raises hand:: then you'll appreciate this even more.
18. A John Frieda hot air brush to give you the means to an at-home blowout, aka straightening out your hair as it dries. Gotta love a tool that'll do more than one thing!
19. And a 2-in-1 ionic hair straightener brush you can use on dry hair for some *truly* impressive results in a much shorter time than with an OG flat iron.
20. A scar cream sure to soothe the awful scrapes and cuts on the daredevil in your life who refuses to cut it out with the dangerous activities.
21. Retainer cleaning tablets to help clear up the died drool and other gunk that accumulates over the essential dental helpers.
22. A dry shampoo that'll sop up grease and oils so you can go longer between washes. If this isn't the epitome of a lazy girl beauty product, then I don't know what else is.
23. A stack of spiral hair ties I swear by for getting hair up and off my neck for both short and long stretches of time without putting a dent in my hair. Plus they're super gentle, unlike the elastic kind! I also find them far easier to hang onto, thus having to replace them way less frequently.
24. A cuticle oil made with a combo of sweet almond oil, vitamin E, and jojoba that'll help soften your cuticles and heal nails that peel.
25. A tin of beard balm leave-in conditioner that'll help soften your whiskers, get rid of dander, and also serve as a mighty fine pre-shave balm.
26. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution you apply to skin after shaving or waxing to help eliminate bumps, razor burn, and razor.
27. A collagen-infused protein treatment for a total refresh of your locks you just apply in the shower like a hair mask. I've been using this off and on for a year or two to noticeable results I can see and feel. Your hair stylist will be so proud!
28. A mouthwash that, according to reviewers, will leave ya with fresh breath from dusk 'til dawn. Oh, and it's also great at preventing morning breath!
29. A tub of O'Keeffe's hand cream as a serious dose of moisture for dry, cracked hands. Anyone who you do any hand-holding with will certainly appreciate the tactile improvement.
30. Poo-Pourri spray to mask rank bathroom odors before they start and make you wonder how you ever lived without it. Seriously, this is the GOAT of bathroom scented products
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.