41 Cheap, Beautiful Things That'll Make You Feel Like A Total High Roller
Indulgences that'll feel luxurious without ruining your budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Selenite skyscraper for any crystal or interior design enthusiast. It's going to look like you spent close to $50 on it!!! And I say that because I recently saw one in a boutique priced that.
2. A tasteful nude vase if your interior aesthetic can be described as a bit frisky. But what about if you're a plant serial killer like me? This'll be a gorge storage solution for makeup brushes or writing utensils.
3. A showstopping mesh dress you can use as a base for basically any special event's ensemble, like falling asleep on the couch withchocolate all over your face after watching Hocus Pocus for the gazillionth time. (It's great year-round, OK?!)
4. Fancy (LOOKING) earrings to upgrade most outfits. Maybe even athleisure? Whatever. Wear 'em how you like.
6. A couple of plant watering stakes to split between your two favorite house plant babies. (I won't tell the others.)
7. A trendy teddy coat in a neutral tone that'll help you ease into the style without feeling like you're committing to a fad. (Trust me, this'll be one of the coziest things you own — even in July indoor A/C.)
8. Satin pillow cases that I own and love! They'll become an essential if you sleep hot and/or want to keep your hair and skin moisturized. Also, they just look very nice!
9. A set of room-darkening velvet curtains for a super dramatic look on the cheap. Mount the rod ABOVE the window frame and measure the curtains correctly so you can get a glam floor-skimming look that draws the eye upward.
10. A crystal-like soap you can put in the guest bath where the kids will *never* be allowed to use it.
11. A dainty bangle set as a placeholder for the Cartier love bracelet you'll most definitely be able to afford by next year.
12. A velvet cocktail dress that'll make you feel like you're on the red carpet because it's that dang good.
13. A marble mug to add to your collection of mugs because heyyyyy that's one more day away you can get away with not washing dishes.
15. A trio of glitzy ballpoint pens so it'll be super easy to find a pen in your bag when you need one.
16. A makeup brushes set with super pretty marble-print handles that'll be super useful but also look glam in a container on your vanity.
18. A four-pack of lacy undies that'll look fab with those sweatpants, aka your Saturday-night uniform.
19. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies you can scatter throughout your house so you're never without one when you need it. Or you can give some to friends if you're feeling generous.
20. A six-pack of metal bookmarks so you can keep track of all your current reads. If you aren't reading more than one book at once, IMO, you're really missing out.
21. A 48-pack of glitzy washi tape to transform your notebooks, letters, and a variety of paper goods.
22. A candle wick trimmer to keep that luxury candle you burn for a few min at a time in tip-top shape.
24. Or a limited-edition "tiny print" from Tiny Showcase, which is a market place chock full of stunning affordable art to help fill up your walls.
25. A marble AirPods case in a range of gorgeous colors to help you figure out whose AirPods are whose. It's really pretty. Do you agree?
28. A rose quartz massager and roller to give yourself a pampering face massage with your holy grail face oil.
29. A sheer bra set for when you wanna slip into something with an actual underwire for special occasions.
30. Or a breathable mesh bra in a larger range of cup sizes that reviewers say you'll wanna buy in every single color.
31. A keyboard cover as some insurance for anyone who's always sipping coffee and crumbly snacks at the computer. ::raises hand::
32. A reinforced umbrella to help brighten your outlook when the weather forecast makes you want to say every four-letter word.
33. A cuticle oil that'll do your personal beauty counter, cuticles, and skin good. I own this stuff and it's *good.*
34. A scratch-off holographic notes set to really take your grocery list and "don't forget!" notes up a notch.
38. A pair of fancy soap dispensers to make your bathroom look like a spa once you decant your 99-cent-store shower products in 'em.
39. An angelic option sure to set your heart aflutter. I own this and it's the *best* compliment bait.
40. A faux-sheepskin rug to throw on a chair seriously lacking in comfort, at the foot of your couch, or in a number of spots!
41. And a faux-fur collar you can use to zhuzh up an old coat, wear like a shrug with a cocktail dress, or warm up your four-legged BFF. Sometimes you just need a bit of an outerwear refresh!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.