We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A cast-iron skillet for whipping up all kinds of scrumptious recipes for years and years and years.
4. A pair of comfy Soffee shorts to sleep, workout, lounge, or basically do most things while wearing! (I still sleep in mine from middle school. Plz don't do that math.)
5. A Hydro Flask that'll put all their other water bottles to shame and force them to send the OGs to a "farm upstate."
6. A pair of Adidas pool slides. If you gave them some back in the '90s, they'd probably still wear them today!
7. A hairdryer (with attachments!) that has lasted me for at least five(?!) years, so maybe it'll stick with them for the long haul too.
8. And a Chi hair straightener which sounds steep, but will be a reliable go-to to outlive most relationships.
9. Merino wool socks with a performance fit — they'll help prevent slippage and rubbing through alllll kinds of activities. Oh, and there's a lifetime guarantee so they can get a fresh pair when they finally start to wear a bit. (But it'll be a while.)
12. A handy automatic umbrella (the world's smallest, btw) they can count on for tons of downpours. And in case something happens to it, it comes with a lifetime guarantee!
13. A makeup-erasing washcloth I've sworn by for awhile now and will probably include on my tombstone epitaph because it's that dang good.
14. Wrangler jeans my big and tall, horse-riding dad SWEARS by. They're sure to become their go-tos, too.
15. A Bodum French press that'll make them feel *so* fancy when you throw in a 'grammable bag of coffee.
16. Budget-friendly ear buds they'll definitely lose before they stop working. But they're cheap, so that's fine.
17. Pyrex containers they can bring to your potlucks a decade from now because you have to drop them *just so* to break them. (I somehow have never accomplished that yet.)
20. An Anastasia Beverly Hills brown pencil with a cult following that'll keep their arches looking gorgeous for long stretches of time.
24. A legendary Leatherman multitool that's going to be on their person 24/7 because something always needs fixing.
25. A brass Zippo lighter — it'll work (virtually) anywhere, no matter what type of wind and snow tries to stop you from toasting those marshmallows.
26. Carhartt coats — they're the bee's knees and one would well serve your fave person by keeping them warm and fashionable for years.
27. A Nalgene water bottle that'll become their #1 adventure buddy thanks to its sturdy structure and wide mouth that makes for easy cleaning.
28. A George Foreman grill they can give to a loved one once they've upgraded to a new, sexier model that the brand is always releasing.
30. An RFID-blocking Saddleback wallet for lasting protection in a classic style that even the pickiest person will adore.
31. A gorgeous Pendleton blanket ready to serve up decades of snuggles and look good while doing it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.