We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An outta-this-world paperweight that'll help them zero in on the right document while they're roving their desk for that *certain* stack of papers.
2. A copper string of lights to shed some ethereal light on most anything.
3. A luxurious candle in a gorgeous container they can reuse after they've burned through the scent.
4. A set of *personalized* vitamins for a grammable reminder to take your pills.
5. Metallic slippers with chic faux-fur lining that'll make shuffling around the house look like a fashion presentation.
6. A picturesque bundt cake pan to produce the most ~magical~ powdered sugar–dusted forest.
7. An otherworldly tote they can fold up into a tiny pouch and keep in their purse in case they buy a few too many books during "weekend errands" again. (It me.)
8. A roll of galactic tape that'll help patch some holes in their life (or the universe).
9. A reversible marble/acacia serving board and agate cheese markers for a superb presentation that'll have people devouring *only* cheese they'll love.
10. Velvet pajamas for a gift so fancy it'll make them nervous about how much money you spent. Joke's on them!
11. An RFID-blocking passport holder in a range of gorgeous color combos so they can travel in style, no matter where they may go!
12. A lotus incense burner they'll put to use by finally wafting their way through that bundle of incense sticks you found at that boutique for a steal.
13. An architectural pen cup to give their desk some good bones.
14. A serving bowl duo your aunt who loves pottery AND chips and dip will adore.
15. Gold-handled utensils to help set them up for success when it comes to actually sticking by their annual New Year's resolution of cooking more often.
16. A crystal facial roller perfect for giving themselves a lil' face massage with their holy grail face oil.
17. A dashing cocktail book packed with delicious recipes and beautiful illustrations that'll save you both a few bucks by staying home instead of paying way too much for a martini up at a fancy bar.
18. And a lustrous glass to contain those tasty creations.
19. A metallic headphones stand that'll cradle their fave noise-canceling wonders while they're at ease.
20. A trio of paring knives with pakkawood handles because you've used their dull old knives and had some close calls!
21. A mirrored bookmark that'll transform into the most gorgeous thing ever when they glimpse their own visage.
22. A reinforced umbrella for making skies look blue, even when they're gray.
23. A jute basket large enough to help corral kid's toys or dirty clothes.
24. A Charlotte Tilbury highlighting palette with shimmer bricks for high-wattage highlight that'll look like some fancy Insta filter effect.
25. A sculptural bottle opener because you used their poor excuse for a bottle opener at their last party and it wasn't pretty.
26. A carry-on cocktail kit built for their next ✈️ 'gram flat lay.
27. A botanical shower curtain because perhaps they've tried and failed at caring for bathroom-friendly plants. (Relatable.)
28. A fashionable wrist watch they'll assume was on Oprah's faves for the year because it looks *that* fancy.
29. A beauty nutrition book for the person who's always guzzling green tea and googling which nuts will help their nails grow stronger.
30. A faux-fur throw blanket — it'll help cozy up any sitting spot.
31. A food wrap dispenser that, tbh, looks too damn fine to function. But it functions! Extremely well, actually.
32. A geometric tray they can use to elegantly park the day's jewelry so it doesn't get lost in between walking in the door and putting away everything from the day.
33. A Bluetooth-enabled water bottle that'll help them track their water intake. And it looks far too cool to forget anywhere!
34. Or a super stylish glass bottle with a handy carrying strap you and I both know will make an appearance or four on their Insta feed.
35. An activity baby chair they'll be sad to put away once their baby has outgrown it.
36. An instant photo printer to totally fit their chic, minimalist style to help them print our their chic, minimalist pics.
37. A matte tea kettle with a cool-touch handle for the accident-prone peep with impeccable taste.
38. An electric kettle they could even keep at their desk for a mid-afternoon cup of tea.
39. A constellation table lamp for a soft glow when the overhead light is too much (AND it's also an opp to learn about new star systems).
40. Glitzy coasters that'll show theres a *gold* lining to everything.
41. Spicy cooking salt from their fave hoop earring jewelry designer that'll really dress up their morning eggs.
42. A bright (but great!) razor you can subscribe to on their behalf so they'll never be forced to use an irritating, dull blade in desperate times.
43. A Dutch leather apron for the person who takes working in the kitchen and looking good while doing it EXTREMELY seriously.
44. And a Dutch leather oven mitt in case they already have an apron they'd die for but could use a new mitt.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.