44 Gifts That Are As Beautiful As They Are Useful
Three cheers to gorgeous stuff they'll use on the reg!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An outta-this-world paperweight that'll help them zero in on the right document while they're roving their desk for that *certain* stack of papers.
3. A luxurious candle in a gorgeous container they can reuse after they've burned through the scent.
5. Metallic slippers with chic faux-fur lining that'll make shuffling around the house look like a fashion presentation.
7. An otherworldly tote they can fold up into a tiny pouch and keep in their purse in case they buy a few too many books during "weekend errands" again. (It me.)
10. Velvet pajamas for a gift so fancy it'll make them nervous about how much money you spent. Joke's on them!
11. An RFID-blocking passport holder in a range of gorgeous color combos so they can travel in style, no matter where they may go!
12. A lotus incense burner they'll put to use by finally wafting their way through that bundle of incense sticks you found at that boutique for a steal.
15. Gold-handled utensils to help set them up for success when it comes to actually sticking by their annual New Year's resolution of cooking more often.
16. A crystal facial roller perfect for giving themselves a lil' face massage with their holy grail face oil.
17. A dashing cocktail book packed with delicious recipes and beautiful illustrations that'll save you both a few bucks by staying home instead of paying way too much for a martini up at a fancy bar.
19. A metallic headphones stand that'll cradle their fave noise-canceling wonders while they're at ease.
20. A trio of paring knives with pakkawood handles because you've used their dull old knives and had some close calls!
21. A mirrored bookmark that'll transform into the most gorgeous thing ever when they glimpse their own visage.
24. A Charlotte Tilbury highlighting palette with shimmer bricks for high-wattage highlight that'll look like some fancy Insta filter effect.
25. A sculptural bottle opener because you used their poor excuse for a bottle opener at their last party and it wasn't pretty.
27. A botanical shower curtain because perhaps they've tried and failed at caring for bathroom-friendly plants. (Relatable.)
28. A fashionable wrist watch they'll assume was on Oprah's faves for the year because it looks *that* fancy.
29. A beauty nutrition book for the person who's always guzzling green tea and googling which nuts will help their nails grow stronger.
31. A food wrap dispenser that, tbh, looks too damn fine to function. But it functions! Extremely well, actually.
32. A geometric tray they can use to elegantly park the day's jewelry so it doesn't get lost in between walking in the door and putting away everything from the day.
33. A Bluetooth-enabled water bottle that'll help them track their water intake. And it looks far too cool to forget anywhere!
34. Or a super stylish glass bottle with a handy carrying strap you and I both know will make an appearance or four on their Insta feed.
36. An instant photo printer to totally fit their chic, minimalist style to help them print our their chic, minimalist pics.
39. A constellation table lamp for a soft glow when the overhead light is too much (AND it's also an opp to learn about new star systems).
41. Spicy cooking salt from their fave hoop earring jewelry designer that'll really dress up their morning eggs.
42. A bright (but great!) razor you can subscribe to on their behalf so they'll never be forced to use an irritating, dull blade in desperate times.
43. A Dutch leather apron for the person who takes working in the kitchen and looking good while doing it EXTREMELY seriously.
44. And a Dutch leather oven mitt in case they already have an apron they'd die for but could use a new mitt.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.