We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
1. A gorgeous tote they'll find a million excuses to use.
2. A doughnut pillow so you can ensure they'll have sweet dreams.
3. A city glass map for the person who never stops talking about why their city is the best city.
4. A same-day flower delivery to grace the table.
5. An extra set of hands to help tidy up their shelves.
6. A cookbook to commemorate that time you watched Shrek together.
7. A tub of ~magical~ bath time drops that just may win the favor of both kids and parents because the kids will want to actually take a bath and the parents won't have to clean a stained tub afterward.
8. A pretty bottle opener you can deliver with a cheesy line like "You have the key to my heart" and they'll never guess you spent less than a Lincoln on it.
9. A T-shirt to broadcast to the world how they're doing in life.
10. A hardy cast-iron skillet even the worst cook will have some luck using.
11. A sippy cup for the kid who's inspired a raging Starbucks habit.
12. A "parenting" book that just may bring an exhausted new parent to the *good* kind of tears.
13. An outta-this-world bag that'll elevate their outfit to zero-gravity levels.
14. A glorious patch the person who's already bragging about going "offline" will most definitely Instagram.
15. A desk organizer your uncle who tells bathroom jokes at the dinner table would adore.
16. A fresh farmer's almanac that'll clue in the weather app obsessive as to how their spring flowers are going to fare in 2018.
17. A bottle opener as a holdover 'til they can afford champagne and a saber.
18. A ~colorful~ new edition of Wreck This Journal for the *incredibly discerning* creative who'd do a bad job of pretending to like anything else you'd pick out for them.
19. A nail polish USB drive to help store all of their nail art inspo.
20. A set of 20 washi tapes a diehard crafter will treasure and then put to good use ASAP.
21. A copy of the ~new~ Tasty cookbook in case their only social media presence is sharing every last Tasty video on Facebook. (Bless them.)
22. A neoprene laptop case to match the stars in their eyes.
23. A flashy doorstop they won't miss.
24. A five-year journal that'll cover your ass in case you forget next year and then the next and then the next...you get my drift.
25. A handy money clip for wrangling some dollars together.
26. A Goldie Blox dunk tank for the smartest kid you know.
27. An adorably existential read that just may bring your emo AF friend a glimmer of joy — not that they'd show it.
28. An octopus who'll stare down anyone who even thinks about nicking it from the office dish drain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.