34 Gifts For The Person So Busy They Can't Even
You're 99% sure they have a Time-Turner....
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Memo notepads that could be a little *too* on the nose with their current sitch. They'll appreciate them nonetheless!
3. A super slim external battery as their backup when they're trying to finish typing up an email for class while on the bus and they're at 10%. Hell, buy them two! They're that useful.
4. Or a super stylish wireless charging pad for Qi-enabled devices that'll sartorially satisfy the friend who you have to do advanced calculus just to figure out how they have time to shop for the cool stuff they own.
5. And while we're on the subject of phones, Phonesoap, a gadget you've seen on Shark Tank that'll charge their phone *and* sanitize it at the same time. It also works for any item you can fit inside, like reading glasses!
6. An all-in-one planner where they can puzzle together their days between work, play, down time, and those "meetings" they schedule with themselves.
7. A planner clip that'll help them keep their place and serve as a warning to all who may disturb their productivity.
9. A holy grail Instant Pot to do all the cooking for them with dump-and-go dinners when they're off doing all the essential things they do.
10. Or a microwave cookbook for those who'd kindly accept that brand-new IP, never unbox it, and then start using the box with the IP inside as a friggin' nightstand. (Hey, we all know that person!)
11. An egg cooker to help them easily get a nutritious breakfast on hurried mornings, add a lil' protein to a salad, or whip up an effortless omelette for a weeknight meal.
12. Clay mask sticks they can more or less draw on the part of their face they want to address instead of dirtying their hands.
13. A delish coffee subscription delivered straight to their door so they never have to worry about (gulp) running out of the good stuff at home.
15. A six-pack of chic scarf scrunchies that'll help them buy another day — no, a week! — of dirty hair before they absolutely need to do a wash.
16. And a six-pack of voluminous velvet headbands in case they prefer to wear their hair down and wanna still look fancy on that third-day hair. (Or fourth!)
17. Plus a *magical* dry shampoo — it can do wonders for buying them some extra time for some (much-needed) sleep. Or answering a dozen or so emails.
18. A water flosser in case they've mentioned a bad report from the dentist re: their flossing and use time as an excuse.
19. A robotic vacuum that'll hook up to Alexa for voice control and take care of some of the daily cleaning duties.
20. A "chill pill" bath bomb in the event that they spend more time bathing than their standard two-minute shower. Maybe they'll even read a chapter of a book in the tub?!
23. An anti-frizz microfiber hair towel – it'll stay put while they do whatever it is they do in between a wash and dry.
26. A monitor memo board that'll hold onto their phone, sticky notes, and important reminders all in one spot at a glance. Like to actually drink water!!!
27. A water bottle to help coach them on how much water they should be drinking at what time so they'll never feel blah due to dehydration. After all, it's easy to sink into your inbox for a few hours and think, "Wow, why does my mouth feel like sandpaper?"
28. A smoothie subscription service (that includes other foods too!) with the ingredients frozen into a cup so they can easily mix/heat/cook/whatever the meal and then consume it from the cup it came in!
29. And a Nutribullet for quickly whipping up those concoctions and other single-serving meals with a container they can take with them on the go.
31. A mug warmer to park at their desk so they don't have to sip chilled coffee OR head to the break room to microwave it.
32. A ~reversible~ vegan leather tote that'll hold their laptop and other work essentials that'll look nice enough to go out for drinks at that new fancy cocktail lounge with friends afterward.
33. A purse organizer they can quickly pick up and move to another purse when you need to change bags.
34. And a Time-Turner necklace as a nod to their savvy scheduling that will forever wow you and other mere mortals.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.