We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable grill to turn nearly whenever, wherever into mealtime, from parking lot tailgates to remote campsites to roadside rest stops.
2. A good pair of waterproof binoculars so they can better spot wildlife (like whales emerging from icy depths, mountain goats balancing on ledges, and buffalo traveling in packs).
4. An outdoorsy subscription box — it'll be perfect for people who're always posting beautiful Instas like this, but also *really* enjoy spending time outdoors and know good gear when they meet it.
5. A picturesque calendar from the ~official~ charity of America's National Parks to grace their walls when they're forced to be indoors.
8. A 9-in-1 photo lens kit to help capture the great sights they go off the beaten path to witness with their own eyes.
11. A picnic backpack that'll help lengthen their hikes and outdoor rendezvous so they don't have to retreat indoors in search of food.
12. A lightweight mess kit so they can whip up some delish meals in the great outdoors without lugging around a whole kitchen.
14. A portable campfire sure to have even the most seasoned of campers scratching their head, oohing, and ahhing.
18. A double sleeping bag for the couple who's *always* camping. Always! And if they get in a fight, it converts to TWO sleeping bags.
20. A butterfly puddler that'll still look adorable during wintry weather and attract all kinds of winged beauts to their garden during warmer temps.
21. A set of telescoping roasting sticks so everyone can get their marshmallows just how they like them without getting too close to the campfire.
23. A beekeeping guide because they've been talking about starting it as a hobby awhile and maybe this'll be a push in the right direction.
25. A window-mount bird feeder to help everyone *safely* get up close and personal with the neighborhood songbirds.
27. A lightweight water-resistant backpack they can use as a backup in case of ~outdoorsy~ emergencies.
31. A portable AeroPress coffee and espresso maker to help wake them up during those early morning hikes, even if they're already on the go.
32. An all-purpose waterproof Yeti tote bag they could toss their sopping wet pool and beach gear in and it'd still be fine, so...that's saying something.
33. A personalized push pin map of all the national parks in the USA, so they can keep track of the gorgeous places they've visited *plus* have some new wall decor.
34. A rechargeable lantern that doubles as a powerful flashlight that they'll be sure to bring along with them on their next camping trip.
35. A portable and waterproof bluetooth speaker because no outdoor excursion is complete without a killer adventure playlist.
36. A Coleman camper chair, complete with its own table and built-in cupholder to make your gift-ee's next camping trip *that* much more luxurious (but still not in "glamping" territory).
Promising review: "In the past, I've always had the type of camp chair with a seat that sags. My last chair didn't provide good support and I started to have back aches when I sat in it. This chair is perfect for my needs. The seat is flat and very supportive, so I no longer experience back pain. I also love that it's lightweight. Since I'm a petite woman, it's important to have a lightweight chair that I can easily carry. I really like the side table too. It's a great little table to set my snacks and drink on." –Allan
Get it from Amazon for $54.99.
BTW, reviewers also love to use this product as a beach chair!
37. And an adventure vest koozie so that the brews they bring on their outdoor excursions are (a) cold and (b) downright stylish.
Promising review: "This is my husband's go-to can koozy! Some of the pockets are actual pockets, which is just funny. The zipper works well and it keeps his beverages cold (and mine when I 'borrow' it!). Definitely going to buy the other designs!" –NicoleRVA
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $14 (available in two colors).