We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An island-like kitchen cart ready to bump up your meal prep *and* storage space.
2. A modern chair that'll *clearly* be a good idea, no matter where you put it.
3. An entryway bench – it can help transform the place where your kids kick off their shoes into a proper mudroom with a neat lil' row of shoes underneath!
4. Or a full-fledged wall tree with lots o' hidden storage in case a bench won't help tame your wild bunch and all their outerwear.
5. A shelving unit that can stand up to your kids. And even if it kicks the bucket after a while, you got it on sale, so it'll be NBD.
6. A Serta queen-size sleeper so even if you still have to take one for the team by offering a guest your bed, you'll be sleeping on a sofa BED, not just a sofa.
7. A bar table set with a built-in charging station that may become your home office. Just add coffee.
8. A pair of Windsor dining chairs with perfectly curved arms because what meal is worth gathering 'round the table for if you can't pause the noms, sit back, and enjoy some lovely conversation?
9. A *chrome* end table that could land your fancy living room on the cover of a magazine.
10. A weathered-look dresser with antique-style pulls to give your landlocked home a coastal vibe, even if it's packed with flannel underwear.
11. A round dining table perfect for an eat-in kitchen or breakfast area.
12. A walnut coffee table with an ample drawer guests will assume you commissioned from an up-and-coming local furniture designer.
13. A fancy-looking console as an attractive place to park all kinds of trinkets you want to display somewhere but haven't found a home for 'til now.
14. A pretty bench that — wait for it — has a hinged seat that opens up to reveal a TON of storage space.
15. A marble console table that'll look like it had another 1 at the beginning of the price.
16. A nailhead-trimmed accent chair in a range of colors that'd be a fine addition to your reading nook.
17. A gorgeous table with ~levels~ to help display books and so much more.
18. An extremely fancy baker's cart I'd bet Martha Stewart has saved to one of her private Pinterest boards.
19. A cherry chest – it would look SO good in your bedroom. (Byeeee flat-pack dresser!)
20. A mirrored table you could use as a vanity, desk, or whatever you dang well please.
21. A folding tailgate table available in five team colors so you can start planning your fall setup ASAP.
22. A reclining chair and ottoman to hold you over 'til you can spring for an Eames chair.
23. An upholstered platform bed as a serious bedroom boost from a metal bed frame that is extremely convenient, but lackluster.
24. A brass bar cart that'll make anything you place on it look so much fancier, even if it's a six-pack of the champagne of beers.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.