We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fringed dress that'll look amazing while you're standing still but phenomenal while you're out on the dance floor at your company holiday party.
2. A trio of bowtiful earrings to make you look like a present with presence.
3. A rainbow LED faux-fur vest you can keep off as a ~luxurious~ winter white beaut or flip the switch on for some extreme holiday spirit.
4. Shimmering socks for layering over those black opaque tights you're basically living in this winter. Let 'em peek out from those ankle boots!
5. A feather boa top that'll make for the most gorgeous glamour shots. Point in case.
6. A cute skater dress you should most definitely wear anytime you plan on getting *lit* this season.
7. A sheer blouse you'll find every which way to wear. You can totally layer a bralette or cami underneath for a look that'll still be approps.
8. A Grinch T-shirt for those days when you cannot even but tbh are still in the festive mood.
9. A mermaid sequin pencil skirt with some stretch so you can take a dip in something extremely shiny but surprisingly versatile!
10. A ruffle-sleeve bodysuit to wear tucked into skirts or your fave high-waisted jeans.
11. Attention-grabbing hoops you'll find nearly any excuse to wear. Grocery shopping? Check. Thanksgiving potluck? Check. Cleaning the shower? Check.
12. A faux wrap dress decked out in the most gorgeous sequins. You're gonna look like you're covered in freshly fallen snow at night. And you should wear it out multiple times because people need to be graced by your presence in this.
13. A feathery bag with a shocking amount of room inside so you won't be left without the stuff you need at the family holiday party to come out alive. Don't worry, your phone will fit!
14. A ruffled top that'll zhuzh up you mini skirts or skinny jeans in a surprisingly comfy way.
15. A velvet specimen of pleated perfection you'd be crushed to pass up on buying.
16. A bandage fishtail dress you may be tempted to save for New Year's Eve. But go ahead and wear it now. Do what you want!
17. A glitzy crossbody bag that'll hold the essentials for ya' while your giant bag and coat are in coat check as you sip champagne on the company's dime.
18. A tulle skirt reviewers have worn to church, birthday celebrations, costume parties, romantic photo shoots in front of the Eiffel Tower... so I'm sure you can find someplace fun to wear it this season!
19. Chunky boots to pair with your LBDs and black tights. The weather may be gloomy but you shouldn't look it.
20. A loose sparkly party dress so you can have plenty of room to shimmy around, as you're wont to do.
21. A velvet cocktail dress you should prepare yourself to field compliments while wearing because it's that dang good.
22. An enormously chic headband with not one but two rows of faux pearls because I guess it'd be uncouth to wear a tiara to work today. But maybe not?
23. An embellished-sleeve dress to let some skin peek through without giving up those precious winter sleeves because the AC inexplicably is still on in this event space in November.
24. An eyelash turtleneck sweater for some covered-up zhuzh when the mercury's dropping and you'd just prefer to go to work wrapped up in a blanket on the day you're getting holiday drinks with your book club.
25. A velvet beaut other partygoers will be *crushed* they didn't track down to wear too.
26. A pleated midi skirt you might as well buy in every single color because you're going to have the first on constant rotation.
27. Or if you're looking to show a lil' more skin, a semi-sheer metallic option could give your holiday dressing a serious leg up this season.
28. A sparkling sweater dress you can rock whether the weather outside is frightful or not.
29. A festive cactus tee here to prove that your casual Fridays uniform when you're just trying to get through Q4 doesn't succ.
30. Jolly earrings that'll spell out what you've got on your mind. Um, Santa and everything he's gonna bring you.
31. A beaded skater dress – it can do a lil' extra accessorizing for you this season.
32. A fringed flapper option you should most definitely wear before it turns into 2020.
33. Razzle dazzle door knockers will zhuzh up last year's LBD. Pair it with a red lip and you're g2g.
34. A beautiful holiday sweater so legendary, passersby will think they imagined it bc, it turns out, the perfect holiday sweater *does* exist.
35. A braided headband that'll make you feel like absolute royalty, even if you slip it on top of your bedhead. I should know because I own it and do JUST that.
36. A fleece-lined poncho might just have you looking like a Mrs. Claus doppelganger.
37. A sequined beaut with sleeves because the weather outside is frightful but you look so delightful. BTW, you're more or less required to pose in front of a Christmas tree while wearing this.
38. A funny pair of socks in honor of your naughty boy who always manages to get on Santa's nice list despite getting into the presents way too early.
39. A shaggy faux-fur topper that'll make even sweatpants (or no pants!) look incredibly fancy. And then you should wear it the rest of winter... and your life.
40. A useful sweater that Grandma will be so glad you wore to Thanksgiving. Gotta kick off the season RIGHT.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.