35 Gorgeous Floral Dresses Under $50
Turns out florals for spring *are* ground-breaking when they're this affordable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A GORGEOUS midi dress I own and wore on a recent weekend getaway but had so much fun while wearing it that I forgot to get a pic in it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Suffice to say, it's the BEST.
2. A ruffled V-neck mini available in enough colorways (including five floral options) that if you'd like, you could wear a different one for each day of the month! It's good to have options.
4. A strapless maxi here to make you look like you're on vacation, even if you're just posing in front of your neighbor's nicer lawn that happens to have some tropical looking plants in it.
5. A wrap peplum dress that'll paint a lewk as pretty as a picture...especially in front of folks you haven't seen IRL in awhile.
6. A cutout maxi that looks so jet set-y that you might just have some distant cousins inviting themselves on your next (imaginary) luxury vacation.
8. A halter-neck beaut in what reviewers say is a lightweight fabric to get you through all sorts of steamy summer situations without looking like you just took a swim. Everyone needs at least one dress like this.
9. A swing dress with boho trumpet sleeves more or less made for walks on the beach — whether you're using it as a coverup or not.
12. A twofer dress to take the heavy lifting out of pairing a top and skirt together. One fewer step for getting ready will always be a good thing.
13. A tropical print frock that'll help hold you over 'til you get back to Hawaii. Oh, but you'll wanna pack this for that trip too.
16. A maxi dress magic trick because, well, it's actually a romper! No worries about windy days or wardrobe malfunctions here.
17. And while we're pulling off some fashion scams, a ruffled romper that totally has the swing of a dress.
19. A tank dress perfect for when you have to wear clothes, but you don't want a ton of fabric touching your body. Btw, it has pockets!
20. A bell-sleeve dress – it'll work some serious overtime by being party in the front *and* the back.
21. A trapeze dress that'll work for most any occasion. It's time to shed those leggings and let those legs breathe!
22. A breezy option you can don bare-legged or with tights once it starts feeling a little too breezy.
24. A ruffly long-sleeve option with a high neck in case you wanna keep it a bit more covered up for a certain occasion *or* just because it's chilly and the spring weather is so dang unpredictable.
26. A halter neck sundress in a maxi silhouette and a variety of patterns to help elevate your grand appearance — even if it's just popping in the store to buy some TP.
27. A cottagecore option if you just want to feel like you're floating through life like someone's fairy godmother.
28. A tropical off-the-shoulder dress that'll help keep you looking and feeling cool, even if your vacation is far FAR into the future.
29. A linen-blend dress as a fresh addition to your wardrobe with a fabric and price that won't make you sweat.
30. An office-ready frock with a pleated skirt that'll give you a retro style without feeling stuffy.
31. A colorful midi to brighten any ole day, even a day where you're sitting inside on your couch and it's raining but dangit, you're getting dressed for yourself.
32. An open-back number that'll provide a bit of a breeze in an unexpected way (that your Grandma would still probably deem OK).
34. An easy-peasy dress perfect for steamy summer days. Y'know, the kind that Rob Thomas sings about.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.